The RUSH Tank Racing Edition is a high quality Video Transmitter featuring strong anti-interference ability, power filtering, and stable transmission. Reducing the size and weight by removing all extraneous mounting material makes this VTX a great choice for your next race build. They kept the full metal casing so it's till a TANK. Rush's LOCK-ON technology eliminates frequency drift, allowing up to 8 quads in the air at once with no interference!
- Four adjustable levels of transmitting power. (PIT/25/200/500mW)
- The superior performance of Tank Racing VTX allows 8 quads to race in the same band, without interference.
- Side LED indicators mean more intuitive status reading.
- Lightweight design: Still containing all the core technologies of the TANK family but in a compact size. Even with a full-metal shell covering, it weighs only 5.5g.
- Impregnable: The newly designed power filtering system allows TANK RACING VTX to work stably with any power system within its limits without interference from power supply.
- LOCK-ON: Frequency drift is completely eliminated, the full frequency band power is constant, 8 pilots compete at once easily.
- SmartAudio protocol authorized by TBS. This can be set with RGB LEDs by conventional double buttons, which can then access SmartAudio to set up and view the VTX information via the OSD menu.
- Pit Mode: After entering the pit mode, the VTX power will be reduced to minimum. The video feed is only visible to yourself at close range, so don't worry about disturbing others
- Simple installation, Intuitive operation.
- Item name: Rush VTX Tank Racing
- Input Voltage: 2-8S (7-36V)
- Output Voltage: 5V 1A
- Channels: US Legal
- Power: PIT/25/200/500mW
- Dimensions: 33x21x4.25 mm
- Weight: 5.5g
- 1x Tank Racing Edition VTX
- 1x MMCX to SMA Cable
- 1x 6 Pin Harness
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.