Solder Free: Everything is 100% plug-n-play, the MR30 Quick Connection System makes assembly a breeze and removes the need for most soldering!
The Skyeliner HD is built and tuned by our certified experts in our Florida warehouse. Available in both Ready to Fly "RTF" and Bind and Fly "BNF". Buy it with DJI Air Unit, Goggles, and Transmitter for a turn-key ready-to-fly out of the box solution.
Choose the video system that matches your goggles, and which receiver you would like in your build. If you have questions about what options would be best for you, please contact customer support, they would be more than happy to help.
- 1x Skyeliner HD 5" Frame
- 1x T-Motor F7 HD + F55A PROII Stack with MR30 Quick Connectors (Analog will get the F7 flight controller)
- 4x Hypetrain Freestyle V2 2306 2450KV Motor with MR30 Quick Connector
- 1x Set of Kwad Skidz (in black)
- 2x HQ Juicy J37 4.9x3.7x3 Props (in grey)
- Video System Choice
- DJI HD: Caddx Air Unit with Micro Camera
- Analog: T-Motor FT200 VTX and Phoenix 2 Joshua Bardwell Edition
- Receiver Choice
- DJI (This will use the CADDX Vista as the receiver)
- Ghost (This part does not have a connector, and will have to be directly soldered to the drone)
- Crossfire (This part does not have a connector, and will have to be directly soldered to the drone)
- ELRS (This part does not have a connector, and will have to be directly soldered to the drone)
- Battery Voltage Auto-Tune - The Skyliner comes pre-tuned for 4S or 6S. We have taken the guesswork out of tuning drones to different voltages. Our software detects the battery voltage and automatically adjusts the parameters for optimal flight characteristics.
- Freestyle & Cinematic Optimization - The Skyliner tune is tailored for smooth cinematic flight characteristics and freestyle acrobatic style.
- +100hrs of Tuning Flight Time - The Rotor Riot team constantly invest time in fine-tuning the flight characteristics of all our drones. Visit our knowledge base for the latest firmware updates.
Built & Tuned Disclaimers
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.