We collaborated with Alex Vanover to slim down the CL1 making it lighter and more aerodynamic, Going with that theme, this build uses a Caddx Vista to keep the weight down further. The VannyStyle is built and tuned by our certified experts in our Florida warehouse. Available in both Ready to Fly "RTF" and Bind and Fly "BNF". Buy it with DJI Air Unit, Goggles, and Transmitter for a turn-key ready to fly out of the box solution.
For the Pro-Spec version of the VannyStyle Build we went with the Fettec ESC and FC running KISS software. Builds come with the same tune and rates that Alex uses.
To have a NanoRX installed in this build for Crossfire compatibility, please also purchase this item listing here. For custom options including different motors or adding FrSky or Ghost receivers, contact our support team at Support@Rotorriot.com
- Rotor Riot Vanover CL1 Frame
- Hypetrain Vanover 2207.5 1860kv Motors x4
Fettec 45a 4in1 ESC
- Fettec Flight Controller
- CADDX Vista Digital HD System with DJI 720P 120FPS Camera
- 3D Printed Camera Mounts
- 3D Printed Antenna Mounts
- Rotor Riot Skidz
- Battery Strap
- Build Service
- Tailored Tune
- Test Flight
Recommended Batteries - R-Line V3 6S 1400Mah
Fulfillment & Lead Time:
We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Craft assembly, tuning, and quality flight check. Fulfillment times may vary. Please read our Fulfillment Policy for more details and updated delivery time tables.
No matter how far along you are in the FPV journey, the Rotor Riot Customer Advocate Team is here to help you make the right decision for your multi-rotor needs. You can also check out our Knowledge Base for tutorials, instant answers to your questions, and useful articles!
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Terms and Conditions
Here at Rotor Riot, we are committed to providing our customers with the utmost best customer care! Our terms and conditions document is in place to ensure that our customers have the best experience. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department.
We can ship to most addresses in the world with some exceptions. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Each shipping option has a different level of insurance against package loss, theft or damage.
- Free Shipping - Not Insured
- USPS First Class - Not Insured
- USPS Priority - Insured up to $100
- UPS - Insured up to $100
- DHL - Insured
If you are placing an order outside of the USA, customs taxes, fees, or duties may apply. These are the responsibility of the customer. Rotor Riot is not responsible for any customs taxes, fees or duties.
The Free Shipping option applies to all products, except if your order includes batteries, as they need to be shipped via a Ground method.
Orders for in-stock items, placed before 2 PM EST, Mondays through Fridays, are typically fulfilled the same day. Some circumstances, such as payment verification issues, system or inventory errors or events outside our control may delay the fulfillment process further.
If your order contains one or more items sold on a pre-order basis, the whole shipment will be delayed until the pre-order item becomes available.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
- Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the item description for an updated ETA.
- For any returns or refund requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- You may return new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. Please remember to request an RMA prior to sending the purchased item back.
- The customer covers shipping cost unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
- Refunds will be awarded after we receive the goods and confirm all is in order. Due to the nature of the hobby, we will not accept any aircraft or products that show that they were damaged by the customer.
- All custom made to order drones have a 25% restocking fee.
- If an order is returned because the customer refuses to pay import fees, they are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Once a refund is approved the correct amount will be refunded to the same account used upon checkout.
- For any cancellation requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Cancellation Order Authorization (COA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- If we have not created a shipping label for your order you may request a COA.
- Custom made drones and Pre-Orders sales are final no order cancellations will be allowed.
- We have removed the Local Pickup option from our shipping options to minimize our staff’s exposure.
- All of our fulfillment staff and drone technicians are required to wear protective masks and follow proper hygiene procedures while fulfilling orders and handling products.
- Disinfecting wipes and gels are readily available at each of our staff’s workstations.
- In the case our staff were to show symptoms related to the disease, they will be required to take sick leave until any health risks have been cleared up.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.