The OAS Volk 5" Racing Frame was very popular amongst some of the worlds fastest FPV Pilots, It was even voted to be the next FPV Racing frame inducted into the DRL Sim. We have now taken it a step further and POOF...the OAS Volk V2.0 was born!
We have taken away the mid plate to allow more room for components. It comes equipped with the 20x20 & 30x30 Flight Controller mounting options. You’ll also have the option to add the Axii pint if you choose when making your purchase. When it comes to knowing what style of frame to fly or style of frame you like, this frames checks all the boxes. The Volk V2.0 now comes in 5" chamfered TrueX, StrechedX, Hybrid configurations AND 6" chamfered TrueX, StrechedX and Hybrid configurations. We wanted to make sure that you can enjoy any style of flying by simply changing out the arms.
The Volk V2.0 can now be outfitted to house the DJI HD System with a few low cost 3D printed parts.
- 20x20 & 30x30 Mounting
- Axii Antenna mount bolted to the top plate
- Multiply positions for both stacks
- Chamfered Carbon Fiber
- Interchangeable arms
- 16x 8mm Motor Screws
- Weight (without 3D prints and battery pad) 74g
- DJI HD System Compatible
- 1x 2.5mm Top Plate
- 1x 3mm Bottom Plate
- 2x 2mm Brace (front & rear)
- 4x 5mm Arms (Choose Configuration)
- 4x 12mm Steel Screws
- 4x 14mm Steel Screws
- 20x 8mm Steel Screws (16 for motor screws)
- 4x 20mm 6061 Black Aluminum Alloy Standoffs
- 4x Pin Nuts (Pre-Installed)
- 1x Battery Pad
- 1x Camera Mount