From the same team that brought you the successful ARF/RTF Vortex quads comes something with a little more spunk. The Vortex 230 Mojo is a crossover race/freestyle quad, excellent on the track, and heaps of fun for freestyling. Un-box, install your receiver, mount the props and plug in your battery and be ripping around your local bando in 5 minutes flat.
Optimized for Freestyle by FinalGlide and GAPiT
The Vortex 230 Mojo has a center of gravity at the propeller level and a low moment of inertia thanks to the centralized mass. This gives a maximum authority to the flight controller thus giving crispy sharp stops or buttery smooth rolls. Featuring pro-tunes fine-tuned by none other than Chad Nowak/FinalGlideAus and Travis Samson/GAPiT you can fly like they do right out of the box (pilot skills not included, prior training required!).
The huge performance boost over the Vortex 250 Pro is thanks to modern BortherHobby Returner R3 2206 motors that are over 50% more powerful and the weight savings of close to 100 grams. The Vortex 230 Mojo will rival any modern day top mount freestyle quad.
- Weight: 349g w/o battery
- Power Requirements: 3s-4s LiPo, 4s 1300mAh >45C recommended
- ESCs: Full Custom, 32bit, 30A, DSHOT, rotorSENSE, OneShot125, OneShot42 (upgradable)
- Motors: BrotherHobby R3 2206-2300kV
- Props: HQ 5×4,3×3 V1S Tri-Blades
- Flight Camera: FatShark CCD gen3 (HS1177 Sensor & Chipset)
- Receiver Compatibility: CPPM, S-Bus, Spektrum™, XBus, SumH, SumD (no external adapters required) Auto-Sense during setup!
- Flight Time: Highly dependent upon battery, and flying style, 3-4 mins typical
Note: Compatible receiver and display device required for initial setup and use, not included.
- Download the Vortex 230 Mojo Quick Start Guide (5.1 MB)
- 1x Vortex 230 Mini Race Quad, Fully assembled and flight-tested
- 2x ImmersionRC Branded battery straps (Installed)
- 1x SpiroNET Omni 5.8GHz antenna (Stubby, v2)
- 1x PPM Interface Cable
- 1x Spektrum(tm) Interface Cable
- 1x SBus Interface Cable
- 8x HQ 5x4.3x3 V1S 3-Blade Props
- Foam piece for HD camera mounting