Replacement VTX Module for Avatar HD Nano Kit V3.
The Walksnail Avatar HD Mini VTX Module V3 is suitable for more drones, with 3.1-13V voltage input and 500mw power output, you'll be able to fly various kinds of drones with amazing video quality and range.
The Avatar VTX comes with 32g built-in storage, it can record 1080p HD and interference-free flight footages without adding an extra SD card and an action camera, reducing the overall weight of the drones and extending the flight time, allowing you to experience a more comfortable flight while recording 1080 HD videos.
- Communication Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC:<27dBm;CE:<14dBm;SRRC:<20dBm;
- I/O Interface: JST1.0*4(Power in), JST0.8*4(USB)
- Mounting Holes: 25.5*25.5mm(M2 hole);20*20mm(M3 hole)
- Dimensions: 31.5*31.5*9.4mm
- Storage: 32GB
- Recording: 1080p/720p
- Weight: 13.4g
- Operating Temperature: -20-40℃
- Channels: 8
- Wide Power Input: 3.1V-13V
- Supported FC System: Betaflight; Inav; Fettec; Kiss; ArduPliot
- OSD: Canvas mode
- Latency Average latency: 22ms
- Antenna Connector: 1(IPEX)
- 1x Avatar HD Mini VTX Module V3
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.