- Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final. No order cancellations will be allowed after three calendar working days from when the order was placed.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Due to high demand please allow 4 to 5 weeks for the craft assembly, tuning, and quality flight check.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
- We have removed the Local Pickup option from our shipping options to minimize our staff’s exposure.
- All of our fulfillment staff and drone technicians are required to wear protective masks and follow proper hygiene procedures while fulfilling orders and handling products.
- Disinfecting wipes and gels are readily available at each of our staff’s workstations.
- In the case our staff were to show symptoms related to the disease, they will be required to take sick leave until any health risks have been cleared up.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world with a few exceptions. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
If you are placing an order outside of the USA, customs taxes, fees, or duties may apply. These are the responsibility of the customer. Rotor Riot is not responsible for any customs taxes, fees or duties.
Orders for in-stock items, placed before 2 PM EST, Mondays through Fridays, are typically fulfilled the same day. Some circumstances, such as payment verification issues, system or inventory errors or events outside our control may delay the fulfillment process further.
If your order contains one or more items sold on a pre-order basis, the whole shipment will be delayed until the pre-order item becomes available.
- For any returns or refund requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- You may return new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. Please remember to request an RMA prior to sending the purchased item back.
- The customer covers shipping cost unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
- Refunds will be awarded after we receive the goods and confirm all is in order. Due to the nature of the hobby, we will not accept any aircraft or products that show that they were damaged by the customer.
- All custom made to order drones have a 15% restocking fee.
- Once a refund is approved the correct amount will be refunded to the same account used upon checkout.
- For any cancellation requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Cancellation Order Authorization (COA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- If we have not created a shipping label for your order you may request a COA.
- Custome made drones and Pre-Orders sales are final no order cancellations will be allowed after three calendar working days of when the order was placed.