Small size, light weight, fast positioning, and stable connection. It is suitable for FPV, RC airplane, quadcopter and others to enhance the flight experience.
- Featuring the u-blox M10 platform UBX-M10050 GNSS chipset and BUILT-IN QMC5883 MAG, the module offers stronger performance and more accurate positioning.
- The ultra-thin ceramic antenna uses a special spray painting process to prevent oxidation and scratching, ensuring consistent positioning performance.
- The built-in battery can realize hot start and realize positioning quickly.
- It offers six positioning modes, providing more flexible combinations (default GPS + GLONASS + BDS multi-mode positioning).The measured maximum number of search sats can cover 32pcs.
Because the GPS chip is a new 10th generation chip, the flight controller needs to flash firmware Betaflight 4.3.0 and above, and the firmware below 4.29 uses the NMEA protocol.
- Chip: M10 (ten generation chip)
- Frequency: GPS L1,GLONASS L1,BDSB1,GALILEO E1,SBAS L1.QZSS L1
- Power: 5V
- Size: 18mm*18mm*4.6mm
- Antenna: ceramic antenna (oil spraying process, prevent scratching and oxidation)
- Receiving channels: 72 search channels
- Compass： QMC5883
- Baud rate: 115200dps
- Output protocol: NMEA UBLOX (dual protocol)
- Output frequency: 1Hz-10Hz, Default 10Hz
- Speed accuracy: 0.05m/s
- Horizontal positioning accuracy: 2D ACC1.5m(open air)
- Receiving sensitivity:
- Capture -160dBm
- Dynamic characteristics:
- Altitude: 50000m
- Speed: 500m/s
- Acceleration: 4G
- Operating temperature: -40℃-+85℃
- Storage temperature: -40℃-+105℃
- 1x WS-M181 GPS
- 1x Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.