- Supports 2 Frequency Bands
- Lighter, smaller, and more portable than previous versions.
- DJI Assistant 2 allows easy updates of the firmware.
- 2 Flight Modes: Mode 1 or Mode 2
- Operating Frequencies: 2.400-2.4835 GHz/5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max. Transmission Distance: 10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC), 6 km (MIC)
- Gimbal Dimensions: 190×140×51 mm
- Weight: 346 g
- Battery Life: Approx. 9 hours
- Charging Time: 2.5 hours
- Control Latency: 7ms
Transmitter Power (EIRP): 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- FCC: ≤ 28.5 dBm
- CE: ≤ 20 dBm
- SRRC: ≤ 20 dBm
- MIC: ≤ 20 dBm
Transmitter Power (EIRP): 5.725-5.850 GHz
- FCC: ≤ 31.5 dBm
- CE: ≤ 14 dBm
- SRRC: ≤ 19 dBm
Note: If you use the DJI FPV Goggles and the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 at the same time, you must first link the DJI FPV Drone and the goggles, and then link the remote controller.
- 1 x DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 w/ Battery
If you have the dji goggles 2 or goggles integra you can set this rc to mode 3 and then adjust the screws under the rubber back pads. Since it's dji you probably own or will own a set of dji goggles as this rc only works with dji quads, which onlly bind to dji goggles (pictute of rc with mode 3 setup attached)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.