RadioMaster Bandit Moxon Antenna is a high gain, high efficiency directional transmitter antenna with a compact design and rugged housing to protect the internal components.
The Bandit Moxon Antenna, with its 80mm length, provides superior interference separation. Utilizing a professionally designed RF PCB substrate and optimized the bandit series the Bandit Moxon antenna is ideal for long range applications. The Bandit Moxon features a heavy-duty RG402 coax to optimize signal transmission and reduce external interference. The antenna also features a customized 360° swivel RP-SMA socket to allow for position adjustment.
Note: A Moxon antenna is intended for long range and has a more narrow field of operation. It is important to keep the Moxon antenna pointed in the general direction of your aircraft.
- High gain, high efficiency directional transmitter antenna
- Compact and rugged housing
- Using professional RF PCB substrate, optimised for traditional MOXON design
- Uses heavy-duty RG402 coax cable and customised 360° swivel RP-SMA socket
- Featuring an 80mm coax cable, reduces interference to the transmitter
- Item: Bandit 915/868MHz Moxon Antenna
- Bandwidth: 860-930MHz
- Polarisation: Linear
- Radiation Direction: Directional
- Beam Width @-3dB: 145°
- Gain: 4.6dBi
- VSWR: >1.5
- Connector: RP-SMA
- Input Impedance: 50Ω
- Dimension: 107*155mm
- Weight: 47.44g
- Bandit ExpressLRS RF Module
- Bandit Micro ExpressLRS RF Module
- Bandit Nano ExpressLRS RF Module
- Bandit BR1 Receiver
- Bandit BR3 Receiver
- Bandit MOXON Antenna
- Bandit T Antenna
- UFL 915Mhz T & Y Antenna for BR Series Receivers
- 1 * Bandit Moxon Antenna
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.