The perfect combination of size and ergonomics make the BOXER an ideal choice for pilots on the go. Featuring full size hall gimbals for precision control and an intuitive button layout, the BOXER gives you a compact radio without compromising on comfort and function.
- Available with built-in ExpressLRS or 4-in-1/CC2500 MPM RF modules
- Featuring a powerful STM32VGT6 processor with 1MB RAM
- Preinstalled EdgeTX firmware
- Internal ELRS module capable of 1,000Hz refresh rate
- Adjustable ELRS RF output (30dBm max FCC or 20dBm Max EU LBT)
- 4-in-1 or CC2500 only version capable of up to 20dBm RF output
- QC3.0 fast charging support 2.0A MAX
- Compact design with excellent ergonomics
- New low-profile latching SE switch and momentary SF switch
- Oversized battery compartment- Space for a 2S 6200mAh pack, up to 20-hour duration (Batteries not included)
- Full sized V4.0 Hall effect gimbals as standard, upgradable to AG01 CNC Hall effect gimbals
- Standard JR module compartment
- Internal module cooling fan built in (ELRS version)
- RadioMaster standardized button layout
- Versatile 6-position switch for flight mode access
- Adjustable and Removable T-shape Antenna
- Industry first fabric handle for improved portability
- Changeable, ergonomic grips
- Redesigned SD card slot with pre-loaded SD card included
- External module power slots in battery cover
- RadioMaster signature carry case and gimbal protector are included as standard to ensure your radio stays safe while on the move
- Frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Internal RF Options: 4-in-1 multi-protocol / ELRS 2.4GHz
- Supported protocols: Module dependent
- Transmitting Power CC2500 and 4IN1: Max 20dBm
- Transmitting Power ExpressLRS: Max 30dBm (international) / Max 20dBm (EU LBT)
- Cooling fan: Built in (ELRS version)
- Voltage Range: 6.6-8.4V DC
- Radio Firmware: EdgeTX (Transmitter) / Multi-Module (RF module) / ELRS
- Channels: Max 16 channels (Receiver dependent)
- Battery: 7.4V 2-cell Lithium-Polymer / Two 3.7V 18650 Lithium-Ion cells (batteries not included)
- Display: 128*64 Monochrome LCD display
- Gimbal: High precision 4.0 Hall gimbals as standard (AG01 Optional)
- External module: JR/FrSKY/Crossfire compatible
- Upgrade Method: USB/SD card & EdgeTX Companion PC software
- Size: 235*178*77mm
- Weight: 532.5g
- 1x Boxer EdgeTX Radio Controller - 4in1 or ELRS
- 1x Signature Carry Case
- 1x T Antenna
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 1x Gimbal Protector
- 1x 1.5mm Allen Key
- 2x M4*4 Screws
- 4x Low Tension Springs
- 1x 18650 Battery Tray
- 1x Stickers
- 1x Manual
Radio came messed up had to contact radiomaster to get the files to factory reset a brand new radio. Still havent gotten it to work...
I have reached out to you directly through support, it sounds like you may have a corrupt SDcard in the radio causing the issues and we will get it taken care of for you.
Boxer EdgeTX Radio Controller - 4in1 or ELRS
I fly pinch grip style and the radio is easy to hold, is not heavy, and gets the job done passing with flying colors. Setting it up with the internal ELRS was a breeze and I was flying within 20 minutes of unboxing it. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a new daily driver. I went from a gamepad style controller to this and have yet to find a flaw in holding this new controller. Highly recommend.
I changed my TX16s to get a smaller one. This is smaller, has everything you need and also 1W ELRS. I also replaced my TBS Nano receiver with Foxeer ELRS receiver. I had no issues so far.
First purchase from RR and it went super smoothly. The radio is excellent, much nicer than the Mambo. Gimbals feel nice. Huge battery bay for 2s lipo. Separate charging port. Big screen and nice clicky buttons.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.