Limited Supply Available & Ready to Ship!
DJI Goggles 2 is lightweight, portable, and comfortable to wear. The goggles adopt two 1080p Micro-OLED screens with a refresh rate of up to 100 Hz. * Together with a 10-bit enhanced display, the goggles can smoothly deliver true-to-life colors and accurate highlight-shadow details. When using the goggles with DJI Motion Controller, you can enjoy easy and intuitive motion control for an immersive flight experience as if you were in the pilot seat.
The goggles support diopter adjustment from -8.0 D to +2.0 D as well as ultra-low-latency DJI O3+ video transmission, providing a more immersive flight, and unlocking new ways to capture aerial shots.
The goggles support Wi-Fi wireless streaming to display videos from mainstream video software using DLNA protocol. And with a power amplifier and a 3.5 mm audio port, you can output synchronous audio for immersive movie-watching.
- Supports MP4 and MOV Video and Audio Playback Formats
- Smaller, Lighter, and More Comfortable
- Two Micro-OLED Screens
- 2 Hour Battery Time
- Diopter Adjustment
- DJI Goggles 2
- 51° FOV
GET IN THE PILOT'S SEAT
Enjoy next-level comfort and convenience with DJI Goggles 2. Now smaller, lighter, and equipped with Micro-OLED screens, so you experience outstanding clarity as you navigate the sky! Feel every flight with DJI Avata and Goggles 2. The two HD Micro-OLED screens offer stunning clarity and a refresh rate of up to 100 Hz. The goggles present a smooth full-screen live feed in front of your eyes, creating an immersive world of limitless potential.
DJI Goggles 2 offer diopter adjustment from +2.0 D to -8.0 D for optimized viewing and comfort. Lock the adjustment knob to fix the diopter in place and prevent accidental touches during use or storage.
DJI GOGGLES 2
- Supported Video and Audio Playback Formats: MP4 and MOV (video coding formats: H.264 and H.265; audio format: ACC, PCM)
- Wi-Fi Transmission Power (EIRP)
- 2.4 GHz: < 20 dBm (FCC/CE/SRRC/KC)
- 5.1 GHz : < 20 dBm (FCC/CE/KC)
- 5.8 GHz : < 20 dBm (FCC/SRRC/KC), < 14 dBm (CE)
- Transmission Power (EIRP):
- 2.4 GHz: < 30 dBm (FCC), < 20 dBm (CE/SRRC/KC)
- 5.8 GHz: < 30 dBm (FCC), < 23 dBm (SRRC), < 14 dBm (CE/KC)
- Operating Temperature Range: -10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)
- Bluetooth Communication Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- Wi-Fi Wireless Streaming: Supports DLNA Protocol
- Bluetooth Transmission Power (EIRP): < 8 dBm
- Supported SD Cards: microSD (up to 256 GB)
- Max Video Transmission Bitrate: 50 Mbps
- Wi-Fi Communication Frequency:
- 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- 5.150-5.250 GHz (indoor use only)
- 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Wi-Fi Protocol: Wi-Fi 802.11b/a/g/n/a
- Power Input: DJI Goggles 2 Battery
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth 5.2
- Video Recording Format: MOV
- Communication Frequency
- 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- 5.725-5.850 GHz
- FOV (single screen): 51
DJI GOGGLES 2 BATTERY
- Charging Temperature Range: 70° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)
- Max Charging Power: 712.6 W (5 V/2 A, 9 V/1.4 A)
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 73.04×40.96×26 mm
- Operating Time: Approx. 2 hours
- Chemical System LiNiMnCoO2
- Weight: Approx. 122 g
- Voltage: 7-9 V (1.5 A)
- Capacity: 1800 mAh
- Energy: 18 Wh
- Type: Li-ion
- HorizonSteady is only available in Normal mode FOV with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and video recording specification of 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps. RockSteady is unavailable when the video recording specification is 2.7K@100/120fps or 1080p@100/120fps.
- The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3, and the video recording specification is 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
DJI Goggles 2 does not support astigmatism correction. If you have specific vision requirements, please consult your doctor before use.
- The DJI Goggles 2 are not backward compatible with existing DJI Air units or Vista systems.
- 1x DJI Goggles 2 Dual-Band Antenna (Set of 2)
- 1x DJI Goggles 2 Eyeglass Frames (Set of 2)
- 1x DJI Goggles 2 Screen Protector
- 1x DJI Goggles 2 Power Cable
- 1x DJI Goggles 2 Headband
- 1x DJI Goggles 2 Battery
- 1x DJI Goggles 2
- 1x OTG Cable
Wire provided not compatible for several FC, it would be cool from rotor riot to stipulate a warning and images of the plugs on the FC. The plug is also available on the shop... limit to each order of dji 03 air unit, offer the sale of the wire. The screws to fix it on the frame are not compatible with the dji box, provide double-sided tape...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.