The ReconHD’s unparalleled image quality is achieved with a 1080p display viewed through Fat Shark’s patented folded optical engine. The 4” panel delivers a crisp 44-degree FOV image at 60 fps with compatibility with WalkSnail transmitters. Recon retains a reputation as a high-performance goggle at an affordable price while maintaining anti-fog fan features, a comfortable form factor, and glasses accommodating faceplate.
- Field of View (FOV): 44°
- Interpupillary Distance (IPD): 55 to 76 mm (fixed)
- 4" Display (1920 X 1080)
- 5.1mm Barrel Connector, 7-21V (2s – 5s) Center Pin Positive
- 4 internal wide beam width directional antennas
- Operating Frequencies: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Dimensions: 170 x 120 x 90mm
- Weight: 336.5 g
- HD Video Output via USB-C Connector
- Supports Betaflight Canvas Mode
- Integrated HD DVR (MicroSD)
- Adjustable Anti-Fog Ventilation
- glasses accommodating faceplate
- 1x Fat Shark Recon HD Goggles
- 1x XT60 Power Cable
- 1x Goggle Strap
These goggles are nice. Very happy with them. Would be nice if they had a HDMI in port.
Very pleased with the product
These goggles work great and are very budget friendly .I think a very good investment
Nice cheaper goggle for walksnail does everything as advertised
For a first time FPV pilot like myself, it is very easy to use! It is comfortable enough for long FPV flight, say an hour at a time.
The goggles performed well when I paired with Avatar V2 VTX. I can easily see the wind sock on the flying field from 200 ft above.
I got 2 miles in CE mode. I'm sure FCC mode would be even further, i just haven't got a chance to fly further than 2 miles since I enabled it.
My only gripe is the lack of HDMI input to future proof it or make it a passenger goggle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.