THIS IS THE NEW VERSION WITH PADS FOR UNINVERTED TELEMETRY AND SMART PORT!
Love the compact design of the XM+ but need full telemetry like with the X4R-SB? FrSky listened and released the R-XSR to have the best of both worlds! The R stands for "Redundant" for its ability to be able to run a slave Rx if that's your thing...
The FrSky ultra mini receiver R-XSR is the evolution of the popular full range XSR receiver. The R-XSR is a standalone receiver with all the functionality of the full size XSR (including telemetry), but at 1/3 size and weight of XSR receiver. The RXSR also has an integrated diversity with 2x antennas for a solid RC link, and the IPEX connector makes it convenient to replace antennas.
- Ultra mini size and light weight
- Support telemetry and Smart Port enabled
- Full range
- Switchable SBUS/ CPPM signal output
- Supports redundancy function
- IPEX connector, replaceable antennas
- Dimension: 16*11*5.4mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 1.5g
- Number of channels: 16CH (1-16CH from SBUS channel, 1~8CH from CPPM channel)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4~10V
- Firmware Upgradable
- Compatibility: FrSky X Series modules and radios in D16 mode