In Stock and Ready To Ship!
Kwad Crew Members save an additional $20 OFF with coupon code: KCBACKPACK20
Introducing the Rotor Riot FPV Backpack, expertly designed by Let's Fly RC, the ultimate gear companion for FPV enthusiasts. This backpack combines top-notch functionality, exceptional protection, and convenient organization to ensure you're always prepared for high-flying adventures. Get ready to soar to new heights with the Rotor Riot Backpack.
- EVA Compression Molded Transmitter Bay with Adjustable Secure-Lock Dividers: Safely store and transport your transmitter with customizable dividers for a secure and snug fit.
- Quick Access Side Compartment for Goggles or DSLR: Easily reach your goggles or DSLR camera whenever you need them, ensuring you never miss a moment.
- Leather Bottom with Grippy Rubber Protective Feet: The backpack's durable leather bottom and grippy rubber feet offer maximum protection against rough surfaces and accidental spills.
- Rear Loading Main Access Door: Keep your shoulder straps clean and out of the mud while accessing your gear, even in challenging outdoor conditions.
- Strong Fixed Position Center Divider and Customizable Secure-Lock Velcro Dividers: Organize your drone, batteries, propellers, and other accessories effortlessly with a dedicated compartment system.
- Dimensions: 21x13x10"
- Weight: 6.6lbs
- 1x Rotor Riot Backpack
- Rotor Riot Lipo Bag, designed to fit perfectly in the bottom compartment.
D BEST BACKPACK
THANKS SHAWN MORRISON
Very rigid and well made, but it's too heavy that is the only downside
I’m happy with the backpack, I bought it for the hard case on top. My goggles fit on top with accessories like antennas and power cord. Lots of room in main compartment so it’s been nice to grab and go and be confident I’m not damaging my goggles and transmitter.
No other bags come close to this.
Great backpack been really enjoying it
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.