The RP2 2.4GHz ELRS nano series receivers are open-source receivers based on the ExpressLRS receiver protocol. It features WIFI built in so you can upgrade firmware by WIFI and configure the Receiver via the built-in WebUI with your PC or mobile phone. Thanks to the low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, the RP2 is ideal for FPV races or Long Range. Suitable for Whoops, drones, and fixed-wing models due to the ultra-light and Nano size, these receivers can fit just about anywhere!
- Antenna: On Board SMT Antenna
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz / F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 0.55g (Including antenna)
- Dimension: 13x11x7mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v2.4 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP1/2 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF
- 1x RP2 2.4GHz Receiver For ELRS Protocol
RP2 2.4GHz Receiver For ELRS Protocol
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.