The RunCam Micro Eagle’s amazing resolution and Wide Dynamic Range let freestyle pilots see every detail of the scraggle, even when flying under tree cover or in dappled sunlight. The full-size M12-thread lens means you don’t sacrifice image quality when going to the micro form factor.
JB and Rotor Riot have partnered together to make a great FPV camera even better. Make no mistake: this isn’t a camera designed to look good in the DVR. This is a pilot’s camera, not a spectator’s camera. Custom image settings reduce the “shimmer” and “over-sharpened” distortion present in the standard Eagle Micro. White-flash when performing fast flips has been minimized or eliminated. WDR level has been increased, which means pilots can see more shadow details.
Since freestyle pilots usually fly frames that require a full size camera, the JB/RR Micro Eagle comes with a bracket to adapt the micro-size case to a full-size mount. No extra charge.
- Model: RunCam Micro Eagle
- Image Sensor: 1/1.8″ CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 800TVL
- FOV : FOV 170 @ 16:9 FOV 140 @ 4:3
- Screen Format: 16:9 / 4:3 Switchable on OSD menu
- Signal System: NTSC / PAL Switchable on OSD menu
- S/N Ratio: >50dB
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto
- Max Gain: 1-9 Level
- Min. Illumination: 0.001Lux@1.2F
- WDR: Level 1-6 available
- Day/Night: Auto/External/Color/B&W
- Power: DC 5-36V
- Current: 200mA@5V / 90mA@12V
- Housing Material: ABS
- Net Weight: 8.5g
- Dimensions: 19mm x 19mm x 22mm
- Mirror & Flip image available
- 16:9 / 4:3 Switchable on OSD menu
- NTSC / PAL Switchable on OSD menu
- Level 1-6 available WDR!
- 1x Camera
- 1x Aluminum bracket
- 1x Plastic micro-to-full-size adapter mounting bracket
- 1x Set of screws
- 1x OSD Key-press Board
- 1x 3pin FPV silicone cable
- 1x Manual