Solder-Free: Everything is 100% plug-n-play, the MR30 Quick Connection System makes assembly a breeze and removes the need for most soldering! Check out our other solder-free options.
The Skyeliner's little brother! NOW Shipping with 2203.5 Motors!
Drib designed the SkyLite as a smaller, lightweight version of the Skyeliner. It supports up to 3.5" props, can be flown with or without ducts, and features individual arms that allow for better resonance, tuning, and easier repairs.
When flown open propped, the SkyLite is a miniature freestyle beast that can rip full-scale acro in tight spots. With ducts added, it becomes a very stable whoop, capable of smooth proximity cinematic flight.
Choose the video system that matches your goggles, and which receiver you would like in your build. If you have questions about what options would be best for you, please contact customer support, they would be more than happy to help.
- 1x Skylite 3-3.5" Frame
- 1x T-Motor Mini F7 3-6S 20x20 Stack w/ MR30 Connectors
- 4x T-motor F2203.5 Motors w/ MR30 Connectors (3100KV)
- 2x Hurricane 3520 Props
- Video System Choice
- DJI RunCam Link: Runcam Link Wasp HD Camera and VTX
- DJI O3: DJI O3 Air Unit with SkyLite / Skyliner MK3 DJI O3 Conversion Kit
- Fatshark / Avatar HD: Avatar HD VTX Kit with Nano Camera
- Analog: T-Motor FT200 VTX and Phoenix 2 Joshua Bardwell Edition
- Receiver Choice
BubbyFPV showing off what the Ductless Skylite is capable of!
Built & Tuned Disclaimers
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
The FAA now requires most drones flown in US National Airspace to have Remote ID capability. This drone product does not comply with Standard Remote ID requirements and is therefore intended only for use Outside US National Airspace (ONAS). Such areas include FAA-Recognized Identification Areas (FRIA) and indoor spaces. It is your responsibility to ensure the use of this product complies with Remote ID requirements by flying ONAS locations or by installing a Remote ID Broadcast Module.
For more information on Remote ID visit:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.