Let's Fly RC wanted one thing out of his new frame more than anything else, and that's for it to survive any and all damage. Of course, we all know nothing does that better than a tank. This new frame is made to be the most rugged you can find, and it succeeds.
Choose the video system that matches your goggles, and which receiver you would like in your build. If you have questions about what options would be best for you, please contact customer support, they would be more than happy to help.
- 1x Tanq 5" Frame - By LetsFlyRC
- 1x F7 HD+F55A PROII 3-6S 30x30 Stack with F7 FC and 32Bit 55A ESC
- 4x Hypetrain Let's Fly RC 2306 1850kv Motor
- 1x Set of Kwad Skidz (in black)
- 2x HQ Juicy J37 4.9x3.7x3 Props
- 1x Rotor Riot Battery Strap - 250mm
- 1x Rotor Riot Sticky Battery Pad
- 1x Tanq Arm Guard set
- Video System Choice
- DJI HD: Runcam Link with Wasp Camera
- Fatshark / Avatar HD: Avatar HD VTX Kit with Micro Camera and 2x OCP LHCP Antenna with U.FL Connector
- Analog: T-Motor FT200 VTX and Phoenix 2 Joshua Bardwell Edition
- Receiver Choice
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.