For the Moxy Pro-Spec build we've used all the components that Bubby uses on his quads. From the frame, to the motors and stack, it's all Bubby branded and endorsed products!
Bubby FPV designed his premier signature frame to meet both his high standards for flight performance and crash durability.
Bubby spent his last summer in Orlando at the Rotor Riot headquarters working on the CAD and testing prototype revisions. Over the past few months he has put the final design through its paces, ripping bandos and office parks, and crashing into everything along the way. And today, the Moxy airframe by Bubby FPV is ready to shred!
- Camera plates integrated into GoPro mount for durable GoPro mounts
- Wide arms for Max durability and easy to tune
- Full FPV camera protection
- No props in view of GoPro
- Large forward-facing motor protection bumpers
- Choose your video system - DJI FPV Air Unit System with DJI or 720P 120FPS Camera or Avatar
- Moxy Frame
- The Bubby Spoiler
- Foxeer F722 V3 30x30 Flight Controller
- Foxeer Reaper 128K 65A BL32 4in1 3~8S ESC
- 4x Hypetrain Drib V2 2306 2650Kv Motor (Stock Permitting. May substitute with Hypetrain Freestyle V2 2306 2450KV Motor as necessary)
- Silicone DJI Cable
2x HQ J37 Props*GoPro mount sold separately*
The Moxy Pro-Spec is built and tuned by our certified experts in our Florida warehouse. Available in both Ready to Fly "RTF" and Bind and Fly "BNF". Buy it with DJI Air Unit, Goggles, and Transmitter for a turn-key ready to fly out of the box solution.
*Currently shipping with gunmetal colored standoffs for frame.
*Caleb Wright, aka Bubby FPV, is a top-tier freestyle pilot known for flow style flying. He is not only smooth in the air, but he also takes risks and is not afraid to crash hard when working on a line of gaps and tricks. Check out his full collection here.
Built & Tuned Disclaimers
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.