BubbyFPV designed this micro-class BNF drone as one of the smallest drones on the market, using the best quality components. The Bubito is the ultimate indoor ripper, perfect for practicing freestyle in tight indoor spaces. The Bubito Pro-Spec is built and tuned by our build team in Orlando, FL.
DIY Build Kit Available Here.
- Durable Lightweight Frame Design
- High Power 0802 29700 KV Motors
- 250 MW VTX
- Powered Off 1s 300 MAH Lipo
- Top Mounted Battery
- BT 2.0 Connector
- Spins 35 mm Props
- Flight time - 2.5 Mins
- AUW - 33g
- 1x Bubito Frame
- 4x Hypetrain BB's 0802 29700kv Motors (Assorted Flavors / Random)
- 1x Razer Pico Camera
- 1x GOKU Versatile F4 5-IN-1 1S AIO
- 1x Bubito Print Kit (Camera, Antenna, Battery, & Motor Mounts)
- 1x HQ Micro Whoop 35mmx3 Props Grey
- Receiver Choice
You will need:
Built & Tuned Disclaimers
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.