The perfect 1S charger just got even better! Featuring simple automatic charge and storage discharge operation, 3 power input options, with loads of new features like a color display, higher output, cooling fan, molded housing and more!
- Storage Charger and Discharger VIFLY WhoopStor 3 is the first 1S LiPo charger with storage function. It includes both charging and discharging functions. Just select your target voltage, it will do it for you automatically.
- Colorful LCD Screen, Intuitive Interface VIFLY WhoopStor 3 installs high quality LCD screen, the charging status is displayed clearly and the intuitive interface makes the operation very simple.
- Fast Charge Speed The charge current range is from 0.3A to 1.3A, you can choose different charge current for different size batteries, it is better to charge the battery with 2C rate.
- 6 Independent Ports 6 independent charging channels, not necessary to ensure the batteries are all the same voltage and same size. You also can unplug one that's done and plug in another while the others are still charging.
- Multiple Power Input It supports Type-C, XT60 and DC power input. Type-C used PD and QC protocol that supports fast charge at 9V and 12V, but it not supports regular 5V USB charge.
- Memory Function VIFLY WhoopStor 3 added the memory feature of remembering last time settings, no need to set the charge current every time you turn it on.
- Buzzer Indication VIFLY WhoopStor 3 added the buzzer to beep when one charging circle finished, if you don’t like beeping, you can turn the buzzer off manually.
- Input connector:XT60, DC(5.5*2.1mm), USB-C(PD3.0)
- Input voltage range: 6V-26V (XT60 2S-6S Battery, DC), 9V-20V (USB-C)
- Minimum input power: 40W
- Max charging current: 1.3A/port
- Support battery connector: PH2.0 & BT2.0
- Battery type: LiPO 4.20V(±0.05V) / LiHV 4.35V (±0.05V)
- Storage voltage: 3.80V (±0.05V) / 3.85V (±0.05V)
- Max discharge power: 1.1W/port
- Dimensions: 108*55*30mm
- Weight: 140g
- 1x Whoopstor V3 6 Port 1S LiPo/LiHV Charger for BT2.0 & PH2.0
Nice! Hope it lasts because I’m using this over and over everyday. So far no problems. Ease of use and quality is 5 stars!
Absolutely love this little charger! Being able to charge 6 batteries at a time is so nice. It is also nice that I can power it with another lipo or a laptop power supply or just about anything else. Very happy with my purchase and the service I always receive from the guys and gals at Rotor Riot!!
I haven't had a single issue with this thing. works well and cuts itself off.
don't plug a30 plugs into the bt2.0 slot, they fit, but not really and damage the a30 plug, get the pack of adapter cables.
The charger works fine when you can actually get the battery to sit correctly in the BT2.0 plug, but the female plugs in the charger are too big, so the battery wobbles around in it and it's hard to get the battery to make a connection with the charger. Only 3 of the 6 plugs are actually functional on my charger (see photo - battery plugged in, but 0.0 voltage). That said, I love that I can put a storage charge on my 1S batteries
This is a must have for tiny whoops and 1s toothpick. It charges both high volts and regular lipos and also puts batteries at storage charge.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.