The Skyliner MK3 is another continuation of Le Drib's personal frame. This time the focus is on full compatibility with the new FPV ecosystem. This iteration allows for use with analog, DJI, and the new Fatshark HD systems. this allows this to be the perfect frame for any pilot.
Choose the video system that matches your goggles, and which receiver you would like in your build. If you have questions about what options would be best for you, please contact customer support, they would be more than happy to help.
- 1x Skyliner MK3 5" Frame
- 4x Hypetrain Drib V3 2306 2650KV Motor
- 1x T-Motor F7 HD Flight Controller (Analog will get the standard F7 Flight Controller)
- 4x T-Motor F35A 32Bit 35A 3-6S Individual ESC
- 1x Set of Kwad Skidz (in white)
- 2x HQ Juicy J37 4.9x3.7x3 Props (in grey)
- Video System Choice
- DJI RunCam Link: Runcam Link Wasp HD Camera and VTX
- DJI O3: DJI O3 Air Unit with SkyLite / Skyliner MK3 DJI O3 Conversion Kit
- Fatshark / Avatar HD: Avatar HD V2 Pro or Avatar HD V2 Micro
- Analog: T-Motor FT200 VTX and Foxeer Reaper
- Receiver Choice
Built & Tuned Disclaimers
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
The FAA now requires most drones flown in US National Airspace to have Remote ID capability. This drone product does not comply with Standard Remote ID requirements and is therefore intended only for use Outside US National Airspace (ONAS). Such areas include FAA-Recognized Identification Areas (FRIA) and indoor spaces. It is your responsibility to ensure the use of this product complies with Remote ID requirements by flying ONAS locations or by installing a Remote ID Broadcast Module.
For more information on Remote ID visit:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.