- Lighter than the Air Unit, better suited for micro applications
- Low latency mode offers 120FPS at <28 ms!
- Embedded Receiver for DJI Remote Controller
- Coaxial Cable Length: 12cm
- Image sensor: 1/3 inch CMOS sensor
- Resolution: 720p/120fps
- Image: 4:3&16:9 (Switchable)
- FPV/Recording FOV: 150°
- Lens: 2.1mm f/2.1
- FPV Latency: <28ms
- Work Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Weight: 6g(N.W.), 20g (G.W.)
- Dimension: 19*19*20mm
- Shutter: Rolling Shutter
- Input Voltage: 7.4-26.4V
- Output Power: 25mW / 200mW / 500mW / 700mW
- Vista: 30x29x13mm
- Camera: 24x19x19mm
- Coaxial Cable: 120mm
- Antenna: 105x11.2mm
- Weight: 28g (+1.5g for Antenna)
- 1x Nebula Pro Camera
- 1x Vista Module
- 1x Antenna (U.FL)
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.