Join Kwad Crew and SAVE BIG on THIS PRODUCT! Check out special December Coupons exclusively for Kwad Crew Members. Join Kwad Crew Here
$300 Off HD 5" Drone Starter & Transition Kits, Coupon Code: KC-DEC-BFCM300
$100 Off HD Skylite Starter & Transition Kits, Coupon Code: KC-DEC-BFCM100
30% Off Avatar Built & Tuned Drones, Coupon Code: KC-DEC-BFCM30
25% Off DJI Built & Tuned Drones, Coupon Code: KC-DEC-BFCM25
30% Off Rotor Riot Merch, Motors & Frames, Coupon Code: KC-DEC-BFCM30
15% Off Storewide, Coupon Code: KC-DEC-BFCM15
Introducing the CL2-XR 7", where flight time takes the spotlight. We've reimagined extended flights by combining 7-inch props with low KV motors, providing you with an unparalleled flying experience.
If you're all about that smooth cruising, the CL2-XR steals the show with the longest flight time when coupled with a 1500mAh to 2100mAh 4S battery. Soar through the skies and savor those extended flights that will keep you coming back for more.
Now, for the adrenaline junkies who love acrobatic freestyle flying, the CL2-XR is your ticket to thrills when paired with a 1300mAh to 1800mAh 6S battery, it's got the power to pull off jaw-dropping maneuvers and stunts that'll leave everyone in awe.
Our XR series has a recessed arm layout, which allows you to use these large props without worrying about them obstructing your FPV camera or GoPro footage. So, whether you're aiming for longer flight times or eager to explore unconventional setups, the CL2-XR is the drone for you. Order your CL2-XR build today and elevate your FPV experience!
Choose the video system that matches your goggles, and which receiver you would like in your build. If you have questions about what options would be best for you, please contact customer support, they would be more than happy to help.
- 1x CL2-XR 7" Deadcat Frame
- 1x F7 HD+F55A PROII 3-6S 30x30 Stack with F7 FC and 32Bit 55A ESC (Analog will get the F7 flight controller)
- 4x Avenger 2806.5 1300KV Motors
- 1x Set of Kwad Skidz (in black)
- 2x J75 Tri-Blade 7" Props
- CL2-AIR Camera Mount
- Video System Choice
- DJI RunCam Link: Runcam Link Wasp HD Camera and VTX
- DJI O3: DJI O3 Air Unit
- Fatshark / Avatar HD:
- Analog: T-Motor FT200 VTX and Phoenix 2 Joshua Bardwell Edition
- Receiver Choice
- DJI (This will use the DJI O3 or Runcam Link as the receiver)
- Ghost (This part does not have a connector, and will have to be directly soldered to the drone)
- Crossfire (This part does not have a connector, and will have to be directly soldered to the drone)
- ELRS (This part does not have a connector, and will have to be directly soldered to the drone)
Built & Tuned Disclaimers
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
The FAA now requires most drones flown in US National Airspace to have Remote ID capability. This drone product does not comply with Standard Remote ID requirements and is therefore intended only for use Outside US National Airspace (ONAS). Such areas include FAA-Recognized Identification Areas (FRIA) and indoor spaces. It is your responsibility to ensure the use of this product complies with Remote ID requirements by flying ONAS locations or by installing a Remote ID Broadcast Module.
For more information on Remote ID visit:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.