The M10Q-5883 offers fast acquisition and exceptional sensitivity due to its u-blox SAM-M10 platform. It can accurately receive four GNSS signals simultaneously, providing position availability even in deep urban canyons. Its Super-Signal technology boosts dynamic position accuracy in non line-of-sight scenarios, so you can be sure of the highest precision performance in tough conditions.
- M10Q-5883 uses multi-constellation GNSS module powered by u-blox SAM-M10Q-00B.
- The SAM-M10Q features the u-blox M10 standard precision GNSS platform and provides exceptional sensitivity and acquisition time for all L1 GNSS signals. SAM-M10Q supports concurrent reception of four GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou). The high number of visible satellites enables the receiver to select the best signals. This maximizes the position availability, in particular under challenging conditions such as in deep urban canyons. u-blox Super-S (Super-Signal) technology offers great RF sensitivity and can improve the dynamic position accuracy in non-line-of-sight scenarios.
- The high-gain 15 x 15 mm2 patch antenna provides the best balance between performance and small size. The omnidirectional antenna radiation pattern increases flexibility for device installation.
- GNSS u-blox SAM-M10Q-00B (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou)
- Magnetic Compass QMC5883L
- Patch antenna 15*15*4mm
- Input voltage range: 4~9V (5V pad/pin)
- Power consumption: 13mA
- UART baudrate: 9600 default
- Operating Temperatures: -20~80 °C
- UART(TX, RX) interface for GNSS SAM-M10Q-00B
- I2C(DA, CL) interface for Compass QMC5883L
- JST-GH-6P connector (SM06B-GHS-TB). 1.27mm pitch
- GNSS PPS LED, Green. (Solid ON after powering on, blinking(1Hz) when GNSS get 3D fix)
- Protocol: UBX(u-blox) 5Hz@GPS+GAL+BDS B1C+GLO or NMEA 1Hz
- 1x M10Q-5883
- 1x JST-GH-6P to JST-GH-6P 20cm silicon wire
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.