Solder-Free: Everything is 100% plug-n-play, the MR30 Quick Connection System makes assembly a breeze and removes the need for most soldering! Check out our other solder-free options.
Let's Fly RC wanted one thing out of his new frame more than anything else, and that's for it to survive any and all damage. Of course, we all know nothing does that better than a tank. This new frame is made to be the most rugged you can find, and it succeeds.
Choose the video system that matches your goggles, and which receiver you would like in your build. If you have questions about what options would be best for you, please contact customer support, they would be more than happy to help.
- 1x Tanq 2 5" Frame - By LetsFlyRC
- 1x F7 HD+F55A PROII 3-6S 30x30 Stack with F7 FC and 32Bit 55A ESC Solder-Free
- 4x Hypetrain Let's Fly RC 2306 1850kv Motor Solder-Free
- 1x Set of Kwad Skidz (in black)
- 2x HQ Juicy J37 4.9x3.7x3 Props
- Video System Choice
- DJI O3: DJI O3 Air Unit with Tanq O3 Camera Mount
- Fatshark / Avatar HD: Avatar HD V2 Pro or Avatar HD V2 Micro
DJI RunCam Link: Runcam Link Wasp HD Camera and VTX
- Analog: T-Motor FT200 VTX and Phoenix 2 Joshua Bardwell Edition
- Receiver Choice
- DJI (This will use the DJI O3 or Runcam Link as the receiver)
FrSky: R-XSR 2.4GHz Receiver For FrSky Protocol
- Ghost: Zepto 2.4GHz Receiver For Ghost Protocol (This part does not have a connector, repairs will require soldering)
- Crossfire: Nano (SE) 915GHz Receiver For Crossfire Protocol (This part does not have a connector, repairs will require soldering)
- ELRS: RP1 2.4GHz Receiver For ELRS Protocol (This part does not have a connector, repairs will require soldering)
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
The FAA now requires most drones flown in US National Airspace to have Remote ID capability. This drone product does not comply with Standard Remote ID requirements and is therefore intended only for use Outside US National Airspace (ONAS). Such areas include FAA-Recognized Identification Areas (FRIA) and indoor spaces. It is your responsibility to ensure the use of this product complies with Remote ID requirements by flying ONAS locations or by installing a Remote ID Broadcast Module.
For more information on Remote ID visit:
Great drone. What it looses in weight it gains in strength. I have crashed into trees a cupple of times and it is still holding up strong.
For those that might be a little hesitant to try that new trick or fly that new gap. This is your drone.
It's great! Smooth sailing
This quad is perfect for us new to the hobby. Kinda hoping to see a 3.5" version come out soon. I feel like slightly smaller Tanq would still rip. #LetsFlyRC is the King
Amazing set up! Excited to try your other products!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.