Our pro-spec drones are the cream of the crop, featuring the exact design and features the pros use daily in their careers. Now you can Build like the pros with our pro-spec DIY build kit. The same parts as the pros, but with the added benefit of knowing you built it yourself.
Let's Fly RC wanted one thing out of his new frame more than anything else, and that's for it to survive any and all damage. Of course, we all know nothing does that better than a tank. This new frame is made to be the most rugged you can find, and it succeeds.
Choose the video system that matches your goggles, and which receiver you would like in your build. If you have questions about what options would be best for you, please contact customer support, they would be more than happy to help.
- 1x Tanq 5" Frame - By LetsFlyRC
- 1x F7 HD+F55A PROII 3-6S 30x30 Stack with F7 FC and 32Bit 55A ESC
- 4x Hypetrain Let's Fly RC 2306 1850kv Motor
- 1x Set of Kwad Skidz (in black)
- 2x HQ Juicy J37 4.9x3.7x3 Props
- 1x Rotor Riot Battery Strap - 250mm
- 1x Rotor Riot Sticky Battery Pad
- 1x Tanq Arm Guard set
- 1x Racewire LED Set (green)
- Video System Choice
- DJI RunCam Link: Runcam Link Wasp HD Camera and VTX
- DJI O3: DJI O3 Air Unit and 2x OCP LHCP Antenna with U.FL Connector
- Fatshark / Avatar HD: Avatar HD VTX Kit with Micro Camera and 2x OCP LHCP Antenna with U.FL Connector
- Analog: T-Motor FT200 VTX and Phoenix 2 Joshua Bardwell Edition
- Receiver Choice
DIY Build Disclaimers
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.