ToolkitRC's new AC/DC 2 channel charger operates on an internal 200W AC power supply or up to 700W on DC power! A 65W Type-C interface supports fast charging of laptops, tablets, and other devices. Other features include a bright 3.5" color display with a wide viewing angle, a metal scroll wheel, and the solid ToolkitRC build quality you expect!
- Two independent charging channels
- Operates on internal 200W AC power supply or 7-28V DC power
- 65W USB-C fast charge port
- Metal Dial Wheel
- 3.5" IPS Color Display
- Input voltage: DC 7.0-28.0V @MAX 30A | AC 100-240V @ MAX 2.5A
- Type of battery: Lipo LiHV LiFe Li-Ion @1-6S | NiMh @1-16S Pb @1-10S
- Balance current: 1000mA @2-6S
- Balance accuracy: <0.005V
- Charger power: 0.1-15A @350Wx2 (Asynchronous mode) | 0.1-25A @700W (Synchronous mode)
- Discharge power: 350W @MAX 15Ax2（Recycle mode) | 15W@3A *2 (Normal mode)
- USBC power: MAX 65W 3.25A @20.0V or Upgraded
- USBC protocol: PD,QC,AFC,FCP,SCP,PE,SFCP,VOC
- Battery voltage: 1.0V-5.0V@1-6S
- Internal resistance: 1-100mR@1-6S
- Product size: 127x106x57 mm
- Product weight:520g
- Pack size: 158x134x63 mm
- Pack weight: 700g
- LCD: IPS 3.5 inch LCD 480x320 Pixel
- 1x ToolkitRC M6DAC 200W 15A Dual Channel AC/DC Smart Charger
It is a really powerful charger, can charge up to two batteries at the same time independently, but it's power is also enough to parallel charge multiple batteries in one channel.
It even has a USB type-c to charge your transmitter or googles.
The only downside is that its internal fan is really loud when charging two batteries at the same time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.