The BETAFPV Cetus X FPV Kit is an advanced 2S power whoop bundle that is a great choice to improve your piloting skills. From its unparalleled control to its exciting flying that has you immersed your experience through every FPV flight, there is nothing like Cetus X FPV Kit. With the combination of Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter, LiteRadio 3 Radio Transmitter, and VR03 FPV Goggles, get ready for the next level. Great for both skillful pilots and new beginners!
- VR03 FPV goggles feature a Micro SD card slot to save the video with DVR recording
- Enhanced propulsion system with extended radio and video transmission
- LiteRadio 3 reserves a nano bay that supports the external TX module
- FPV camera supports 0°-40° adjustable degrees
- Excellent impact resistance
- EVA portable storage bag
- 360° Protection
- Quadcopter: Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter
- Transmitter: LiteRadio 3 Radio Transmitter
- Battery: 2*BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Receiver Protocol: ELRS 2.4G (Betaflight)
- Props: Gemfan 2020 4-Blades Props
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0°-40°
- Motors: 1103 11000KV Motor
- Goggles: VR03 FPV Goggles
- VTX: M04 25-400mW VTX
- Camera: C04 FPV Camera
- Item: Cetus X FPV Kit
- Wheelbase: 95mm
- Flight time: 5 min
- FC: F4 1S 12A FC
- Weight: 55g
- The VR03 FPV goggles do not include a Micro SD card. You should add a card before using the DVR recording function.
- Please DO NOT configure ESC or Motor settings on the Betaflight configurator.
- 1x BETAFPV Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter - ELRS
- 1x BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 4x Gemfan 2020 4-Blades Prop (Spare Set)
- 1x LiteRadio 3 Transmitter (ELRS 2.4G)
- 4x BT2.0 450 mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- 1x USB Charging Cable (Type-C)
- 1x BETAFPV VR03 FPV Goggles
- 1x Type-C to FC Adapter
- 1x Portable Storage Bag
- 1x Prop Removal Tool
The FAA now requires most drones flown in US National Airspace to have Remote ID capability. This drone product does not comply with Standard Remote ID requirements and is therefore intended only for use Outside US National Airspace (ONAS). Such areas include FAA-Recognized Identification Areas (FRIA) and indoor spaces. It is your responsibility to ensure the use of this product complies with Remote ID requirements by flying ONAS locations or by installing a Remote ID Broadcast Module.
For more information on Remote ID visit:
Sick Drone for beginners
Honestly I love it and the equipment but I'm having a hard time with it still.... One I can only connect it to my android as I'm still waiting for computer to come in and I see the app or the tuning to the quad isn't right and not sure how to fix that also I can't fit the life of me get the controller to be read as a hid joystick and have extensively researched and tried everything and an unable to practice on a simulator... I've had a few questions as I'm a total beginner and not sure we're to ask but regardless I'm happy with the product and love it all I just need to learn more and find how and we're to answer my questions.....
I am going to reach out to you directly through support to offer some help. We do not have any replacement parts for the Cetus X but i can help with anything that is troubleshooting or programming. As for the controller it needs to be powered off when you connect it to the PC for the simulator. If you ever have questions or need assistance please reach out to Support@RotorRiot.com
I loved it but my daughter decided to try it out and it didn't end well.
Fast and prompt !
This is my first drone ever but i’m competent with the basics as i have a hangar of rc planes, but mine for some reason burns near the camera area and if done all the pre flight checks but it seems to not wanna arm and when it does only a few motors arm and the shrink wrap smells. can someone help me out, i’ve only flown it twice and it’s only now that the model seems to be burning it self, when i connect both batteries i can hear the chime going in and out repeatedly
I responded to your first email before seeing the photo in this review. I have sent you a return label for this defective kit, please let me know when you have dropped it off at the post office and we will ship out a replacement.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.