Same reliable 55A ESC from T-motor combined with an updated version of F7 Flight controller with 10V output BEC that's plug and play with the DJI Air Unit!
- MCU: STMF722RET6
- Gyro: BMI270
- Memory: 16M
- Input Voltage: 12v-25-2v (3-6S)
- BEC: 5V/2A, 10V 2A
- Dimensions: 37mm x 37mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
- Weight: 8.4g
- Firmware Target: TMOTORF7 (Betaflight)
- Continuous current: 4*55A
- BLHeli_32 32bit
- Burst current: 4*75A
- BEC Output: 10V @2.0A
- Size: 45x41x7.3mm
- Weight: 17.3g (Including Heatsink)
- Support DSHOT150/300/600/1200
- T-Motor F55A PRO II + F7 HD STACK × 1
- M3×30 Screw × 4
- M3 Non-Slip Nut × 4
- M3×3 White Hollow Isolation Column × 4
- M3×3 White Hollow Isolation Column × 12
- Insulation Sheet × 1
- Electrolytic Capacitor × 1
- Power Cord × 1
- Link Board × 4 (racewire)
- Graph Connection Line × 2
- ESC Cable × 2
This board saves a ton of time soldering. Love it. The quick connector to the Air Unit is a big up.
This is one of the products that you are really happy with of having it in your quad. It's very reliable with optimized performance that you can trust. Assembly took less than half an hour and I was only left with the motors' rotations to configure in BLHeli. I've tried 4S and 6S batteries on the Cinewhoop 3" from Rotor Riot and it works perfectly. Thank you Rotor Riot TEAM!
Have two of these stacks and nothing but issues with it not reading two ESC in BLHELI 32. Spend it on JBF7 have zero issues with it!
Bought three of these 4 in 1 stacks and had issues with not seeing two out of four ESC's on BLHELI_32 . Being my error on Beta flight, Firmware target TMOTORF7 is correct. Do not target TMOTORF7V2 it will save you a big headache lol.
This 4 in 1 is a BEAST!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.