Let's Fly RC wanted one thing out of his new frame more than anything else, and that's for it to survive any and all damage. Of course, we all know nothing does that better than a tank. This new frame is made to be the most rugged you can find, and it succeeds.
Choose the video system that matches your goggles, and which receiver you would like in your build. If you have questions about what options would be best for you, please contact customer support, they would be more than happy to help.
- 1x Tanq 5" Frame - By LetsFlyRC
- 1x F7 HD+F55A PROII 3-6S 30x30 Stack with F7 FC and 32Bit 55A ESC
- 4x Hypetrain Let's Fly RC 2306 1850kv Motor
- 1x Set of Kwad Skidz (in black)
- 2x HQ Juicy J37 4.9x3.7x3 Props
- 1x Rotor Riot Battery Strap - 250mm
- 1x Rotor Riot Sticky Battery Pad
- 1x Tanq Arm Guard set
- 1x Racewire LED Set (green)
- Video System Choice
- DJI O3 HD: DJI O3 Air Unit and 2x OCP LHCP Antenna with U.FL Connector
- DJI RunCam Link: Runcam Link Wasp HD Camera and VTX
- Fatshark / Avatar HD: Avatar HD V2 Pro or Avatar HD V2 Micro with Tanq Avatar V2 Antenna Mount.
- Analog: T-Motor FT200 VTX and Phoenix 2 Joshua Bardwell Edition
- Receiver Choice
Built & Tuned Disclaimers
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
The FAA now requires most drones flown in US National Airspace to have Remote ID capability. This drone product does not comply with Standard Remote ID requirements and is therefore intended only for use Outside US National Airspace (ONAS). Such areas include FAA-Recognized Identification Areas (FRIA) and indoor spaces. It is your responsibility to ensure the use of this product complies with Remote ID requirements by flying ONAS locations or by installing a Remote ID Broadcast Module.
For more information on Remote ID visit:
Bought it to fly concrete. I've been hitting said concrete pretty hard and no real damage. Still going strong!!
The Tanq was my second RR rig after the CL2.
I knew it was going to be a hard act to follow but let me tell you it did not disappoint. Not only was it super powerful in spite of being heavy as it’s namesake, but the durability would be proven over and over again as I crashed it repeatedly when first trying to hit gaps. I replaced several GoPro’s before even having to replace a motor and still haven’t broken an arm yet! Let’s Fly RC really came through like a champ on this one! Hooah!
This is my first 6S free style machine and the performance is absolutely amazing. By far this is my favorite quad to fly! The only one thing I would change are ugly green lights on motor arms - I do not see purpose for those and likely will be removed. If these were programmable or proper color positional lights, they could be potentially used in LOS situation - i.e. loss of FPV feed.
want a solid frame to be able to crash and fly over and over again? buy this one! great build! thanks for the design sean!
Some screws were loose but overall I'm very happy with this build! It is well tuned as well. I've crashed 2 times already and no damage so far! It is extremely durable. I don't know why but I get low rssi warning all the time and still can't find a reason for this. Over all top build!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.