Who is the FPV Freedom Coalition?
- The FPV Freedom Coalition is an all-volunteer, not-for-profit advocating the FAA for our Right to fly FPV.
What have they done for the hobby?
- The FPV Freedom Coalition has donated thousands of hours of their time to:
- Engage with the community on the status of regulations, happenings at the FAA, and what’s coming in the future
- Developed relationships with other individuals and organizations to strengthen the support of FPV throughout the industry
- Responded to the FAA’s Remote ID NPRM in March 2020
- Participated in 5 FAA Drone Advisory Committee Tasking Groups. Led 2 sub-groups. Presented results three times since June 2019 and influenced the recommendations to the FAA on every DAC Tasking Group it has participated in.
- Provides education on safety and regulations at no charge on it’s website
- Selected by the FAA to provide advice on the Recreational Knowledge Exam administration
Why should I become a member?
Your membership dues fund the FPV Freedom Coalition to:
Rotor Riot endorses the FPV Freedom Coalition:
What this means to Rotor Riot:
We have known the FPV Freedom Coalition team since before their not-for-profit was formed. They all fly FPV and every day they worry about regulations limiting our freedom to fly FPV. That’s a responsibility we are happy the FPV Freedom Coalition team has taken on. Our endorsement means we support the direction and collaborative approach the FPV Freedom Coalition uses. We will amplify their voice whenever we can. And, we’ll be looking for ways to continue to help the FPV Freedom Coalition and the hobby.
Rotor Riot’s goals in this partnership:
As a leader in the recreational UAS industry, Rotor Riot supports our right to fly FPV! The FPV Freedom Coalition is immersed in FAA rules and regulations. Their expertise and business experience is already making a difference in UAS rules and we will support their continued growth and positive impact on the FPV hobby.