RadioMaster's most popular radio just got better. Now you can get the top-of-the-line Boxer controller with upgraded Rotor Riot flare. Featuring custom machined aluminum Rotor Riot Edition AG01 Gimbals, metal switches, and LED White Gimbal Mod Set.
The perfect combination of size and ergonomics make the BOXER an ideal choice for pilots on the go. Featuring full size Rotor Riot Edition AG01 Gimbals for precision control and an intuitive button layout, the BOXER gives you a compact radio without compromising on comfort and function.
- Available with built-in ExpressLRS
- Featuring a powerful STM32VGT6 processor with 1MB RAM
- Preinstalled EdgeTX firmware
- Internal ELRS module capable of 1,000Hz refresh rate
- Adjustable ELRS RF output (30dBm max FCC or 20dBm Max EU LBT)
- QC3.0 fast charging support 2.0A MAX
- Compact design with excellent ergonomics
- New low-profile latching SE switch and momentary SF switch
- Oversized battery compartment- Space for a 2S 6200mAh pack, up to 20-hour duration (Batteries not included)
- Custom Rotor Riot Edition AG01 Gimbals
- Standard JR module compartment
- Internal module cooling fan built in (ELRS version)
- RadioMaster standardized button layout
- Versatile 6-position switch for flight mode access
- Adjustable and Removable T-shape Antenna
- Industry first fabric handle for improved portability
- Changeable, ergonomic grips
- Redesigned SD card slot with pre-loaded SD card included
- External module power slots in battery cover
- RadioMaster signature carry case and gimbal protector are included as standard to ensure your radio stays safe while on the move
- Frequency: 2.400GHz
- Internal RF Options: ELRS 2.4GHz
- Supported protocols: Module dependent
- Transmitting Power ExpressLRS: Max 30dBm (international) / Max 20dBm (EU LBT)
- Cooling fan: Built in (ELRS version)
- Voltage Range: 6.6-8.4V DC
- Radio Firmware: EdgeTX (Transmitter) / Multi-Module (RF module) / ELRS
- Channels: Max 16 channels (Receiver dependent)
- Battery: 7.4V 2-cell Lithium-Polymer / Two 3.7V 18650 Lithium-Ion cells (batteries not included)
- Display: 128*64 Monochrome LCD display
- External module: JR/FrSKY/Crossfire compatible
- Upgrade Method: USB/SD card & EdgeTX Companion PC software
- Size: 235*178*77mm
- Weight: 532.5g
- 1x Boxer EdgeTX Radio Controller - 4in1 or ELRS
- 1x Signature Carry Case
- 1x T Antenna
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 1x Gimbal Protector
- 1x 1.5mm Allen Key
- 2x M4*4 Screws
- 4x Low Tension Springs
- 1x 18650 Battery Tray
- 1x Stickers
- 1x Manual
Rotor Riot Boxer custom addition looks, feels and delivers excellence. Proud to have one. WELL DONE ROTOR RIOT.... .
One of the best controllers I've ever had. The metal buttons make it more valuable and sexy.
Have been waiting for game of the year edition seems like this is it. Feels really well built comes with nice case. ELRS is on 3.2. was able to add binding phrase and was able to use with minor Betaflight setup. Have not used an internal module so liking the light and fluffy feel and able to clip in crossfire is ultra convenient.
Only complaint is the boxer is shorter than the OGT16Jumper I have been using since 2019. Would really like a spacer to match distance away from belly I am accustomed to resting the radio while flying. Need to find a 3d print. Using a piece of goggle foam for now.
Full size gimbals are great. Custom gimbals add flair. They come tight. Not usually a complaint. Had to adjust tension but l prefer looser gimbals (thumber).
Lights are a nice touch. Really like this over Zorro.(too small) Overall glad I waited for the version factory Maxed out. Not a fan of taking apart a brand new radio.
Fancy gimbals are a step up from stock and whoever says quality gear doesn't make you a more confident pilot is gaslighting themselves. No need to spend a fortune but also being comfortable is key. A tool in the hand is worth 10 in the store.
Overall happy seems like hype train is not all vaporware
I love this controler, it's my second boxer. Now it's just awesome. THANKS ROTO RIOT.... Great service, quick shipping. You guy rock..
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.