RadioMaster's most popular radio just got better. Now you can get the top-of-the-line Boxer controller with upgraded Rotor Riot flare. Featuring custom machined aluminum Rotor Riot Edition AG01 Gimbals, metal switches, and LED White Gimbal Mod Set.
The perfect combination of size and ergonomics make the BOXER an ideal choice for pilots on the go. Featuring full size Rotor Riot Edition AG01 Gimbals for precision control and an intuitive button layout, the BOXER gives you a compact radio without compromising on comfort and function.
- Available with built-in ExpressLRS
- Featuring a powerful STM32VGT6 processor with 1MB RAM
- Preinstalled EdgeTX firmware
- Internal ELRS module capable of 1,000Hz refresh rate
- Adjustable ELRS RF output (30dBm max FCC or 20dBm Max EU LBT)
- QC3.0 fast charging support 2.0A MAX
- Compact design with excellent ergonomics
- New low-profile latching SE switch and momentary SF switch
- Oversized battery compartment- Space for a 2S 6200mAh pack, up to 20-hour duration (Batteries not included)
- Custom Rotor Riot Edition AG01 Gimbals
- Standard JR module compartment
- Internal module cooling fan built in (ELRS version)
- RadioMaster standardized button layout
- Versatile 6-position switch for flight mode access
- Adjustable and Removable T-shape Antenna
- Industry first fabric handle for improved portability
- Changeable, ergonomic grips
- Redesigned SD card slot with pre-loaded SD card included
- External module power slots in battery cover
- RadioMaster signature carry case and gimbal protector are included as standard to ensure your radio stays safe while on the move
- Frequency: 2.400GHz
- Internal RF Options: ELRS 2.4GHz
- Supported protocols: Module dependent
- Transmitting Power ExpressLRS: Max 30dBm (international) / Max 20dBm (EU LBT)
- Cooling fan: Built in (ELRS version)
- Voltage Range: 6.6-8.4V DC
- Radio Firmware: EdgeTX (Transmitter) / Multi-Module (RF module) / ELRS
- Channels: Max 16 channels (Receiver dependent)
- Battery: 7.4V 2-cell Lithium-Polymer / Two 3.7V 18650 Lithium-Ion cells (batteries not included)
- Display: 128*64 Monochrome LCD display
- External module: JR/FrSKY/Crossfire compatible
- Upgrade Method: USB/SD card & EdgeTX Companion PC software
- Size: 235*178*77mm
- Weight: 532.5g
- 1x Boxer EdgeTX Radio Controller - 4in1 or ELRS
- 1x Signature Carry Case
- 1x T Antenna
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 1x Gimbal Protector
- 1x 1.5mm Allen Key
- 2x M4*4 Screws
- 4x Low Tension Springs
- 1x 18650 Battery Tray
- 1x Stickers
- 1x Manual
If you want a specced out boxer that isn't just cosmetic candy but the best iteration of a boxer out of box, look no where else. The led kit lights up the gimballs perfectly with the white light kit and the Gimballs are the best in the game. You can really take flying to the next level if you have a passion for it and enjoy this hobby/see yourself getting into it for the long haul. I have a tx16 and my hands are pretty big and I feel it limits me the tiniest bit as a pincer grip. I Feel stuck do to its large size despite my hands. The boxer hits the perfect balance for me in size and versatility, and this version is more or less the Hulk version of boxer. You cant get a better deal either as the price for the set (let's add time and labor also) is cheaper than what you'd be paying if you bought all pieces separate. I love how a company cuts all that out and gives you a great and honest deal for a prime piece of product. I know companies that change a few things in their own artistic way and upcharge an extra 40%. Not here
At first I wasn't wasn't fond of the black and silver but the gimballs being lit up by the leds is a game changer and adds to the whole cosmetic package on top of the boxer being the best controller in the game. Beautiful piece of kit
Perfect size. Super smooth gimbals. Make sure to backup the SD card before making changes so you can always go back to factory settings. I used a Taranis for a long time, but glad I made the move.
Needs an easy to find f**king reset button and a manual that tells you where it is. My fault though I messed with it and now it's a f**king brick.
I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the Boxer Radio, i have just sent you an email about this issue from Support@RotorRiot.com. We have all the files you need to fix this issue i just need to clarify what was changed.
I bit the bullet and dont regret it for a second. I'm new to the hobby and went from a emax e8 controller the difference is day and night. I have friends who have been around for years and are jelly of my controller the amount of money vs what you get is a more customized boxer Max for a better deal. I love this controller so much! Get it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.