Solder-Free: Everything is 100% plug-n-play, the MR30 Quick Connection System makes assembly a breeze and removes the need for most soldering! Check out our other solder-free options.
It's now easier than ever to add the most versatile frame around to your fleet! The CL2 now comes in a built and tuned 4S or 6S option, allowing you to start flying now and worry about the details later. With our solder-free system, even if you crash you can quickly get back in the air like it never happened. No matter what you want to fly the CL2 has you covered!
Choose the video system that matches your goggles, and which receiver you would like in your build. If you have questions about what options would be best for you, please contact customer support, they would be more than happy to help.
- 1x CL2 5" Frame
- 1x T-Motor F7 HD + F55A PROII Stack with MR30 Quick Connectors (Analog will get the F7 flight controller)
- 4x Solder Free Hypetrain Vanover 2207 V2 1860KV Motor
- 1x Set of Kwad Skidz (in black)
- 2x HQ Juicy J37 4.9x3.7x3 Props (in grey)
- Video System Choice
- DJI RunCam Link: Runcam Link Wasp HD Camera and VTX
- DJI O3: DJI O3 Air Unit with CL2 DJI O3 Reversible Camera Mounts
- Fatshark / Avatar HD: Avatar HD VTX Kit with Micro Camera
- Analog: T-Motor FT200 VTX and Phoenix 2 Joshua Bardwell Edition
- Receiver Choice
- DJI (This will use the DJI O3 or Runcam Link as the receiver)
- Ghost (This part does not have a connector, and will have to be directly soldered to the drone)
- Crossfire (This part does not have a connector, and will have to be directly soldered to the drone)
- ELRS (This part does not have a connector, and will have to be directly soldered to the drone)
Built & Tuned Disclaimers
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.