The SpeedyBee F7 V3 Stack includes an F722 flight controller and a 50A 128K ESC. Featuring bluetooth configuration, barometer, OSD, Blackbox, a built-in FC LiPo monitoring system, and many more features, this stack is the perfect addition to your FPV build.
- 1500uF Low ESR Capacitor with TVS Protective Diode
- 500MB Onboard Blackbox Flash memory
- 8 Motor output perfect for X8 Cinelifters
- 30.5 x 30.5mm Mounting Pattern
- FC LiPo Monitoring System
- SpeedyBee 50A 128K ESC
- CNC Heatsink Shield
- Built-in Barometer
- 128KHz PWM
- 4 LED Plugs
- F722 FC
SPEEDYBEE F7 V3 FLIGHT CONTROLLER
- Power Output:
- 1) 10 groups of 5V output, three +5V pads and 1 BZ+ pad (used for Buzzer) on the front side, and 6 +5V output included in the connectors on the bottom side. The total current load is 2A.
- 2) 2 groups of 9V output, one +9V pad on the front side and the other included in a connector on the bottom side. The total current load is 4A.
- 3) Supported. Designed for receiver and GPS module even when the FC is powered through the USB port. Up to 1A current load Supported. Designed for 3.3V-input receivers. Up to 500mA current load.
- WiFi Support, used for data transfer, e.g firmware flashing, and Blackbox analysis.
- I2C: Supported. SDA & SCL pads on the front side. Used for magnetometer, sonar, etc.
- Support Flight Controller Firmware: BetaFlight(Default), EMUFlight, INAV
- ESC signal M1 - M4 on the bottom side and M5-M8 on the front side.
- LED: Used for WS2812 LED controlled by Betaflight firmware.
- UART: 5 sets (UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4, UART6)
- DJI Air Unit plug: A full DJI Air Unit JST slot onboard
- BLE Support, used for Flight Controller configuration
- Buzzer: BZ+ and BZ- pad used for 5V Buzzer
- Mounting: 30.5x30.5mm, 4mm hole size
- Dimensions: 41(L) x 38(W) x 8.1(H)mm
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- BlackBox: 500MB onboard data flash
- BetaFlight Camera Control Pad: Yes
- ESC Telemetry: UART UART4 RX
- Power input: 3S - 6S Lipo
- Target: SPEEDYBEEF7V3
- SmartPort: Supported
- Baro: BMP280 (I2C)
- MCU: STM32F722
- Boot button: Yes
- RSSI input: Yes
- IMU: BMI270
- USB: Type-C
- Weight: 9G
SPEEDYBEE 50A BLHELI_32 128K ESC
- Current Sensor: Supported (Scale=490 Offset=0)
- Mounting: 30.5x0.5mm, 4mm hole size
- Dimension: 45.6(L)x40(W)x8.8mm(H)
- Firmware: SpeedyBee BL32 50A
- Weight: 19.2g with heat sink
- Continuous Current: 50Ax4
- Power input: 3S - 6S LiPo
- Burst Current: 55A(5S)
- Power output: VBAT
- 1x Speedy Bee F7 V3 Flight Controller
- 1 4-Pin SH1.0 to SH1.0 Analog VTX Cable 60mm - Yellow and Blue
- 1x 6-Pin SH1.0 GPS module Cable without connector - 100mm
- 1x 4-Pin SH1.0 to 3+ 2-Pin JST1.25 FPV Camera Cable - 30mm
- 1x 4-Pin SH1.0 to 3+ 2-Pin JST1.25 FPV Camera Cable - 60mm
- 1x 4-Pin SH1.0 to 4-Pin JST1.25 FPV Camera Cable - 60mm
- 1x 6-Pin SH1.0 GPS module Cable with connector
- 1x 4-Pin SH1.0 Radio Receiver Cable - 100mm
- 1x SH 1.0mm 8-Pin Cable -30mm
- 5x M3 8mm Silicone Grommets
- 1x DJI 6-Pin Cable - 80mm
- 1x SpeedyBee 50A BLHeli_32 128K ESC
- 1x 35V 1500uF Low ESR Capacitor
- 1x SH 1.0mm 8-Pin Cable -30mm
- 5x M3 8.1mm Silicone Grommets
- 5x M3 Silicone O-Ring
- 1x XT60 Power Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.