The Dominator HDO2 headset launches as the successor to the much-loved Dominator HDO. The HDO2 uses big 1280 x 960 OLED panels to provide a dramatically improved image with a 46-degree field of view. Display customization is now possible using a new OSD with expanded controls. The HDO2 can be further personalized with adjustable focus, adjustable IPD, adjustable faceplate curvature, selectable image ratio, and a configurable power button. The HDO2 is the perfect headset for an experienced pilot looking for the best flight experience.
- FOV (field of view): 46 degrees diagonal
- IPD (interpupillary distance): 54 to 74 mm (adjustable)
- Focus: +2 to -6 diopters (adjustable)
- Two Sony 0.5” OLED displays
- Resolution 1280 x 960
- NTCS/PAL auto-selecting
- AV Mode 4:3
- AV Mode 16:9
- HDMI Mode 16:9
- Channel Selection
- Volume Control
- Mode Selection
- Display Control (Brightness and Contrast)
- DVR Control
- Power Button / Fan Control
- Power Supply: 7 – 13V input voltage (2S – 3S Supply)
- Power Consumption: TBD
- Analog DVR: MicroSD support to 32 GB
- Record Rate: 6Mbps (MJPG compression, 30 fps, AVI)
- File playback (native recording, no codec support)
- Upgradeable via SD card
- 7.4V, 1.8A 18650 Battery Case (batteries not included)
- 3.5mm AV in/out port
- Power input port
- 3.5mm 3p earphone port
- RF Module Bay
- HT connector 3 pin internal connection
- Power Button
- Ergonomically molded headset w/ adjustable headband
- Dimensions: 169.2 x 80 x 45.5 mm
- Weight: 206.8 g
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.