The Scout is the newest Fat Shark product family. It is the culmination of years of work to design a high-performance google at an entry level price. The Scout uses a patented panel goggle optical module to deliver a 50 degree field of view (FOV), 1136 x 640 resolution and a 60 fps refresh rate in a comfortable to wear headset. In addition to an impressive display, the Scout has completely overhauled electronics performance. It has a diversity RX with an embedded 10 dB patch antenna to maximize reception, an overhauled OSD, an updated DVR, and simple USB charging. The Scout also has several user conveniences including an embedded fan, removable foam to allow for pilots to wear glasses while flying and even an LED indicator on the antenna to provide channel notification. The Scout is the headset for aspiring pilots that don’t want to upgrade for a long time or a second headset for those that are used to premium performance.
Check out the rest of our FPV Goggles and Accessories!
- FOV (field of view): 50 degrees diagonal
- Type: Plastic optics
- Display: 4.0 inch
- Resolution 1136 X 640
- NTCS/PAL auto selecting
- Audio: Stereo
- User Controls: Channel Selection, Band Selection, Display Control, Volume Control, Beep Control, RX set, Fan Control, Clock set
- Mode Selection (RX/AV/AUX)
- DVR Control
- Power Supply: Standard 18650 Li-ion battery
- RF Modules: Infinite channel support on multiple bands
- Analog DVR: MicroSD support to 64 GB
- Record Rate: 6Mbps (MJPG compression, 60 fps, MOV)
- File playback (native recording, no codec support)
- Upgradeable via SD card
- Battery: 3.7V, 2600mAh (18650 cell)
- Interface: 3.5mm AV in port
- 3.5mm 3p earphone port
- AUX port
- 1x FatShark SCOUT headset
- 1x 5.8Ghz omni antenna
- 1x Omni Antenna LED Ring
- 1x5G8 Patch Antenna (built-in headset)
- 1x18650 2600mAh Battery(built-in headset)
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.