The Motor That Wins Races
The Hypetrain Vanover V2 Motor marks Hypetrain’s second race motor offering. Designed for absolute maximum racing performance, this motor is an exceptional choice for freestyle as well - taking a ton of abuse while still staying smooth.
After a year of using 1860KV motors, Alex decided he could get a little more speed and still finish races by increasing the KV up to 2021. The styling of the bell has also been updated.
With a state-of-the-art 2207 core, the Vanover motor has an incredible response time which allows you to fly precisely on the race track. It flies smooth, and has a very predictable throttle curve. The motor core is made with single strand, heat resistant copper windings. This optimized configuration allows advanced pilots to run a lower demag setting, which results in increased power output and efficiency with reduced risk of desync.
With these motors on your quad, you will not only have the fastest quad on the track, but also the best looking one. If you ask Alex, the navy blue bell cuts through the air faster than any other color!
- Weight: 29.5 grams (without wires)
- KV: 2021KV
- Stator Diameter: 22 mm
- Stator Height: 7 mm
- Propeller Shaft Size: M5
- Wires: 120 mm 20AWG Silicone Sheath
- Bell Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Magnets: N52 Curved Magnets
- Mounting Screw Pattern: 16×16 mm
- Input Voltage: 4-6S
- Bearings: ISC 4x9x4mm 940ZZ
- 1x Hypetrain Vanover 2207 2021KV Motor
- 1x M5 Nylock Propeller Nut
- 5x M3 x 6mm Mounting Screws
- 5x M3 x 7mm Mounting Screws
- 1x Sticker