More gain and more convenience! This is the adaptation of the all mighty X²-AIR into a slick low profile face mount for the DJI goggles . Simply peel the included adhesive, stick them on and throw your goggles in your bag ready for a day of flying. Improved 13dBic gain and massive combined beam width of 180deg, yield an amazing flight experience in the toughest conditions.
- Circularly Polarized
- Sector type beam shape (widest on horizontal)
- Mount direct on DJI faceplate with included adhesive backing
- Compact low-profile design on your goggles, easy to store and transport
- High 13 dBic for unsurpassed long range and signal penetration
- Large SWR and axial ratio bandwidth, work even out of the 5.8GHz band
- Super wide 150 degree beam for each antenna combining to 180deg beam width
- Custom knurled RP-SMA connectors
- Optional highly compact stubby antennas for combined directional and omnidirectional coverage
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-7.0GHz
- Gain: 13 dBic
- Polarization: LHCP or RHCP
- Beam-width Horizontal*: 150deg
- Beam-width Vertical*: 62deg
- Hor. beam @-3dB**: 75deg.
- Vert. beam @-3dB**: 34deg.
- Connector: Custom knurled RP-SMA
- Dimension: 72mm x 34mm x 15mm
- Weight: 20g each
- Include adhesive mount for installation onto DJI FPV goggles.
*Coverage of individual antenna where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage of individual antenna where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
Specifications (Singularity Stubby)
- Gain: 1.9dbic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP (Stock DJI is LHCP)
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -15 to -30dB (1.9%)
- Bandwidth: 5.6GHz-6.0GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 99%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 3.7 g
- Size: 12.7mm x 20mm
- Connector: RP-SMA
US. Pat. 10,804,618
Can. Pat. 2968566
- 2x X²-Air MKII antennas (one for each side)
- 2x Singularity stubby antennas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.