The Ultimate Hybrid takes the innovative Ghost Hybrid concept to a new level, with the traditional long range/low latency Ghost uplink, and a high power Tramp video transmitter, packaged in a beautiful anodized heatsink.
Designed by pilots, built by pilots, supported by pilots.
- Standard mounting pattern for digital vTx’s (Caddx Vista™)
- 2s-6s HV operation, no need for a 5V supply
- 5.8GHz 10-1500mW Video Transmitter *
- Onboard Ghost Uno Receiver
- Only 10.3g with heatsink, 3.1g without
- Long range AND low latency
- 500Hz updates *
- 2.4GHz LoRa and FLRC Control
- All 48 Standard Channels
- Thermally regulated, Factory calibrated
* 1kHz ready for when OpenTx can supply quality data at this rate
* Available vTx channels and power may vary from region to region to comply with local regulations
EU units limited to 25mW, US units limited to 1000mW
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- vTx Transmit Power: +25mW (EU), 1W (USA), 1.5W (Intl)
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: GHST, SBus, SBus-Fast (200k) , SRXL-2 (400k), SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable (Rx and VTx)
- Power Supply: 2s-6s HV
- vTx Control: Automatic, via Ghost
- Antenna Connectors: Standard U.FL with Locking Connectors
Dimensions: 31mm x 30mm x 7mm
- 1x Ghost Ultimate Hybrid
- 1x qTee Antenna
- U.FL to SMA, Wire Harness
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
I bought this a few months back. Set up was not the easiest but RR support helped. I have great rssi and video and it pushed me to be a better pilot knowing my set up is good. I went from a FRSKY to this and what a difference in control on the ghost side. I use race 250 and it rocks.
It was really simple and operated very well for about 3 weeks. Then it decided to shut itself off mid flight and completely die. If these were not the same price as an HD vtx i would recommend it, but having both video and RC link dying is unacceptable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.