The BETAFPV Cetus X FPV Kit is an advanced 2S power whoop bundle that is a great choice to improve your piloting skills. From its unparalleled control to its exciting flying that has you immersed your experience through every FPV flight, there is nothing like Cetus X FPV Kit. With the combination of Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter, LiteRadio 3 Radio Transmitter, and VR03 FPV Goggles, get ready for the next level. Great for both skillful pilots and new beginners!
- VR03 FPV goggles feature a Micro SD card slot to save the video with DVR recording
- Enhanced propulsion system with extended radio and video transmission
- LiteRadio 3 reserves a nano bay that supports the external TX module
- FPV camera supports 0°-40° adjustable degrees
- Excellent impact resistance
- EVA portable storage bag
- 360° Protection
- Quadcopter: Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter
- Transmitter: LiteRadio 3 Radio Transmitter
- Battery: 2*BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Receiver Protocol: ELRS 2.4G (Betaflight)
- Props: Gemfan 2020 4-Blades Props
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0°-40°
- Motors: 1103 11000KV Motor
- Goggles: VR03 FPV Goggles
- VTX: M04 25-400mW VTX
- Camera: C04 FPV Camera
- Item: Cetus X FPV Kit
- Wheelbase: 95mm
- Flight time: 5 min
- FC: F4 1S 12A FC
- Weight: 55g
- The VR03 FPV goggles do not include a Micro SD card. You should add a card before using the DVR recording function.
- Please DO NOT configure ESC or Motor settings on the Betaflight configurator.
- 1x BETAFPV Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter - ELRS
- 1x BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 4x Gemfan 2020 4-Blades Prop (Spare Set)
- 1x LiteRadio 3 Transmitter (ELRS 2.4G)
- 4x BT2.0 450 mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- 1x USB Charging Cable (Type-C)
- 1x BETAFPV VR03 FPV Goggles
- 1x Type-C to FC Adapter
- 1x Portable Storage Bag
- 1x Prop Removal Tool
The FAA now requires most drones flown in US National Airspace to have Remote ID capability. This drone product does not comply with Standard Remote ID requirements and is therefore intended only for use Outside US National Airspace (ONAS). Such areas include FAA-Recognized Identification Areas (FRIA) and indoor spaces. It is your responsibility to ensure the use of this product complies with Remote ID requirements by flying ONAS locations or by installing a Remote ID Broadcast Module.
For more information on Remote ID visit:
Everything looks amazing. Thank you so much for all of your time and messaging back-and-forth.
I received my order quickly and although UPS wasn’t very nice to my box, everything arrived safe and sound to me. I charged my batteries and having previously flown planes, I went ahead and flew it LOS around the back yard. Flies great even in the 6-8mph winds that were blowing that day. Had a few crashes, mainly from the rate settings and my excitement of flying again. I tried the goggles, but being a -2 diopter eyeglass wearer, I obviously can’t read the screen. So I’ll probably have to look into getting glasses that fit into the box or new goggles, but for now, I just fly until I notice a lack of power.
Overall, I think for $300 + a bunch of extra batteries, it’s a good entry into the realm of FPV. Betaflight did a great job putting the kit together and my shopping experience here was fantastic.
Thanks Rotor Riot Team!
Very responsive little drone.
I like the drone a lot more than my dji mini 3, but they’re is a huge learning curve when flying fpv. I look forward to growing in the hobby and flying a lot more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.