All batteries must be shipped via UPS GROUND shipping method.
BT2.0 Connector - the most significant revolution in 1S Tiny Whoop Drone.
- Capacity: 450mAh
- Rate: 30C/60C
- Voltage: 4.35V
- Dimension: 61*15*7.5mm
- Connector: Betafpv BT2.0 connector
- Weight: 12.7g(1pcs)
4x BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
Not sure if it's worth switching to BT2.0? Check more from Joshua Bardwell'video- Proof that the BT2.0 connector is better than PH 2.0
As the first 450mAh 1S battery with a BT2.0 connector in the current market, it has an exclusive designed BT2.0 connector, which has broken through the bottle-neck of the PH2.0 crappy crimped pins. What's more, it is highly recommended for Emax Tinyhawk, which achieved dynamic balance, longer flight time, and better performance, just need to simply modify its connector to BT2.0 connector.
- BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively by upgrading the crimped pins to 1.0mm banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of 1.0mm banana connector.
- By solving the problem of voltage sag, the discharge of the 450mAh 1S BT2.0 lipo becomes more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without disturbance of low voltage warning.
- BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery has stable current/voltage output and high efficiency. All 1S brushless drones will gain powerful and perfect performance with this BT2.0 450mAh 1S battery.
- It is perfectly suitable for Emax Tinyhawk, it can provide stable and consistent power, which achieved dynamic balance and longer flight time. Just need to simply modify the PH2.0 connector to the BT2.0 connector.
- Compared with the PH2.0 crimped pins, the BT2.0 connector is more durable which can discharge more currents in the same capacity and provide far more power.
- High-end technology to guarantee high quality and consistent performance.
- We released the BT2.0-PH2.0 adapter cable, which is convenient to charge BT2.0 battery with a stock PH2.0 charger. Meanwhile, we also release BT2.0 all-in-one battery Tester & charger for your need.
There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector 1S 450mAh battery and Emax 1S 450mAh battery. The discharge current is 11A in this testing. You could see that it has a much longer time and improvement in voltage sag with BT2.0 connector, which brings better flight performance.
Here is a Betafpv Lab video to show you the best way of replacing BT2.0 connectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.