BetaFPV's Ready-To-Fly Cetus FPV Kit is the perfect starter kit!
- 1 * Cetus Brushed Quadcopter
- 1 * LiteRadio2 SE Transmitter (Frsky D8 Protocol)
- 1 * VR02 FPV Goggles
- 2 * BT2.0 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 1 * USB Charging Cable (Type-C)
- 1 * Type-C Adapter
- 1 * Prop Removal Tool
- 4 * 31mm 4-Blade Props
- 2 * User Manual
- 1 * Portable Storage Bag
- Auxiliary flight function is suitable for beginners, greatly reducing the threshold of operating. Now everyone can fly!
- Including N-Mode, S-Mode, M-Mode, which can satisfy different needs of pilots and adapt to various flight environments.
- Cetus brushed quadcopter, LiteRadio2 SE transmitter, VR02 FPV Goggles, batteries, charger, etc., everything needed for flight is included.
- Equipped with Type-C port charging cable, unified charging port for all parts, more convenient for charging.
- All items are stored in an EVA portable storage bag, which provides better protection and is easy to carry.
- Positioning system: Optical flow / Barometer / Laser
- Height Positioning: Laser / Barometer
- Angle Locating: Optical flow ( effective height 0.3-3m)
- Accuracy of auto-hover: Horizontal ±0.2m, vertical ±0.3m (under no wind environment)
- Receiver protocol: Frsky D8
- Flight controller: Lite 1S Pro brushed FC
- VTX: 25mW
- Camera tilt degree: 25°
- Camera: C02 FPV Micro Camera
- Transmitter: Literaio2 SE Transmitter
- TX mode: Mode 2 (Left stick throttle)
- Goggles: VR02 Goggles
- Motor: 716-19000KV Brushed motor
- Propeller: 31mm 4-blade 0.8mm shaft hole
- Takeoff weight: 35g(with battery)
- Power system: 1S
- Battery: BT2.0 300mah 1S Battery (external)
- Flight time: 4-5min
- Flight distance: 80m (in wide & undisturbed environment)
Altitude Hold Function
The altitude hold function enables the Cetus quadcopter to Auto-Hover. The quadcopter can stay at a current height when pilots' hands are off the transmitter. The barometer/laser achieves accurate and stable positioning, which makes the quad hovering indoors very stable. The flight has never been so easy for a beginner.
The altitude hold function is only available in N mode.
The Cetus quadcopter has an excellent self-protection function. Which can make an emergency landing whenever loses control or is in low battery. It will also automatically disarm and drop on the ground once it has a strong collision with the object. Since then, let's say goodbye to loss and crash!
3 Flight Modes, One Key Switch
Three modes those N/ S/ M are available, which can satisfy the different needs of pilots and adapt to various flight environments. Whether you're a seasoned FPV pilot or a complete beginner, Cetus FPV Kit lets anyone fly confidently from day one. 3 flight modes can be switched by one SB switch on transmitter, simple and convenient. Meanwhile, these 3 modes all support 3 different speeds with SLOW/MID/FAST, pilots can switch it by one SC switch on the transmitter.
Self-developed LiteSilver System
Cetus brushed quadcopter equipped with lite 1S pro FC. which using LiteSilver system and integrated Frsky D8, Rx 25mW VTX, barometer, laser, and optical flow sensor. LiteSilver is a self-developed flight control system based on Silverware and FreeRTOS real-time operating system. It supports customers to adjust parameters as they prefer in the host computers (not yet open to customers).
Literadio2 SE Transmitter
It is designed for FPV racing starters, the LiteRadio 2 SE transmitter comes with a built-in 1000mah 1S battery, having an excellent endurance performance which can up to 8 hours, brings pilots a better flight experience. With the hobby-grade gimbal and adopted the rubber coat, it is more ergonomic.
VR02 FPV Goggles
VR02 FPV Goggles- the First-Person-View Goggles with the simpler operation and powerful function, is specially designed for FPV starters. It comes with built-in 5.8G 14DBI high-quality antennas, you can receive stable and clear images even for long-range flights. Adopt an ergonomic design with a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband, this FPV Goggles fits your face and head perfectly.
Cetus Pro Brushless Quadcopter
Cetus Pro Brushless Quadcopter has been released! Pilots who have Cetus FPV Kit or LiteRadio2 SE Transmitter can consider upgrading to the Cetus Pro quad and enjoy a more exclusive FPV racing experience. The Cetus Pro quad has great features like turtle mode and a more powerful brushless system.
1. What is the maximum Flight distance of the Cetus FPV kit?
With 25mW VTX, the quadcopter can fly 80m in a wide & undisturbed environment.
2. Do you recommend flying this RTF kit indoors or outdoors?
We highly recommend pilot fly this kit indoors.
For more info and instructions please check the User Manual for the Cetus FPV kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.