Based on the F405 2-4S 20A Brushless Flight Controller V4, the F405 4S 20A Toothpick Brushless Flight Controller V5 applies a new ICM42688 gyro and ESC chip that comes with BLUEJAY ESC firmware so it supports bidirectional D-shot. In addition to plug&play ports for the receiver and HD Digitial VTX the same as the V4 board, the V5 board is made with a rational layout for easy solder and preventing solder from jumping to another pad and shorting components.
- Not only is the flight controller board made with a rational layout but it is also designed with larger solder pads. It is very easy for pilots to solder external electronics.
- The flight controller is capable of handling 20A continuous current and reaching 25A peak current due to high-quality MOSFETs.
- Soldering motor wires to pad directly allows lower resistance for more current on motors. Besides, solder pads are reinforced by thick copper and edge plating process, ensuring a solid value and durable use.
- Reserving the UART ports layout, UART3 for RX, UART4 for HD digital VTX, UART6 for Analog VTX and UART1 for spare use, it is more convenient for pilots to solder.
- Come with a 25.5*25.5mm whoop mounting pattern, this board can be added to both the toothpick drone and the cinematic whoop quadcopter frame.
- CPU: STM32F405RGT6
- Six-Axis: ICM42688 (SPI connection)
- Mounting Size: 25.5*25.5mm (M2 Anti-vibration rubber damper available)
- FC Firmware: betaflight_4.3.1_BETAFPVF405
- OSD: Built-in Betaflight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Receiver: SBUS/CRSF/DSMX Receiver
- BEC: 5V 3A
- Built-in current sensor
- Weight: 8.35g
- ESC Chip: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G-C
- Support D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continuous current: 20A
- Peak current: 25A
- Firmware: G_H_20_48_v0.16.HEX (Default BLUEJAY), BLHeli_S (Optional)
- 1 * F405 4S 20A Toothpick Brushless Flight Controller V5 BLHeli_S (ICM42688)
- 1 * Cable Pigtail (XT30)
- 1 * 6-Pin Connector for Digital VTX
- 1 * 4-Pin Connector for RX
- 4 * M2x12 Screws
- 8 * M2 Nuts
- 4 * M2 Anti-vibration Rubber Dampers
LED Status Description Power LED (Red) Solid Power on FC LED (Blue) Solid Motor Armed
Connecting External RX/HD Digital VTX
F405 4S 20A FC V5 integrates the Plug & Play port for the external RX and HD digital VTX, and there will be a 4-pin connector for RX and a 6-pin connector for HD digital VTX in the package. Thus, we highly recommend pilots use the port to save the solder work.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.