Solder-Free: Everything is 100% plug-n-play, the MR30 Quick Connection System makes assembly a breeze and removes the need for most soldering! Check out our other solder-free options.
Our DIY build kits are a great way to get the drones you love, and still, get to build them yourself. Everything to get your build together is included in this convenient package, just choose your video system, and receiver.
The Skyliner MK3 is another continuation of Le Drib's personal frame. This time the focus is on full compatibility with the new FPV ecosystem. This iteration allows for use with analog, DJI, and the new Fatshark HD systems. this allows this to be the perfect frame for any pilot.
Choose the video system that matches your goggles, and which receiver you would like in your build. If you have questions about what options would be best for you, please contact customer support, they would be more than happy to help.
- 1x Skyliner MK3 5" Frame
- 1x T-Motor F7 HD + F55A PROII Stack with MR30 Quick Connectors (Analog will get the standard F7 flight controller)
- 4x Hypetrain Drib V3 2306 2650KV Motor - Solder-Free (Stock Permitting. May substitute Hypetrain Freestyle V2 2306 2450KV Motor - Solder-Free as necessary)
- 1x Set of Kwad Skidz (in black)
- 2x HQ Juicy J37 4.9x3.7x3 Props (in grey)
- Video System Choice
- DJI RunCam Link: Runcam Link Wasp HD Camera and VTX
- Fatshark / Avatar HD: Avatar HD VTX Kit with Micro Camera
- Receiver Choice
- DJI (This will use the CADDX Vista as the receiver)
- Ghost (This part does not have a connector, and will have to be directly soldered to the drone)
Crossfire (This part does not have a connector, and will have to be directly soldered to the drone)
- ELRS (This part does not have a connector, and will have to be directly soldered to the drone)