This is the tinier 1S brushless drone with 0802 motors and 65mm frame.
- Frame Wheelbase: 65mm
- Propeller: 31mm 4-blades propellers
- Motors: 0802 17500KV
- Fligh Controller: F4 1-2S AIO Brushless Flight Controller
- Firmware version: betaflight_matekf411rx_3.5.0
- ESC: 5A BLHeli ESC (integrated with FC)
- Camera & VTX: M01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX
- Battery: 260mAh Lipo HV Battery
- Receiver: Built in SPI Frsky receiver (D8 & D16) / SPI Futaba receiver / Flysky receiver / Fullspeed DSMX receiver
- Weight: 23.29g (without battery)
- Flight time: 4 minutes with 450mAh battery（smooth flight in a windless environment）
Note: The updated 65pro can support both D8 & D16. Plus, please flash to the newest version Betaflight_3.5.0
Click here to get the Cli Dump of Beta65pro with F4 Brushless FC on the BETAFPV Support Freshdesk.
If you occur the issue of motor not spin up properly, go to BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for Troubleshooting - Motor Doesn't Spin.
This DSMX receiver is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module. For some Spektrum radio transmitter like DX6i/DX6e etc, the DSMX receiver may have a horrible range with your radio transmitter, please change the mode to DSM2 (DSMX in default). This issue is figured out by Micro Motor Warehouse.
1. How to set up smart audio vtx control? (Multirotor Guide gives you the most straightforward explanation)
- 1 * Beta65 Pro 1S BNF brushless quadcopter
- 1 * 260mAh 1S Lipo HV battery
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.