*Now shipping with the NEW T-Motor F7 HD flight controller*
*Available with 1-2 Week Lead Time*
While we wait for T-Motor to deliver the next batch of stacks, we'll be making them in house, so they will require a 1-2 week lead time before shipment.
Everything you need to upgrade to a freestyle drone!
We've put together a package that includes everything you need to transition from a DJI FPV Combo to a freestyle drone! You'll be able to use the DJI Goggles you already own with our HD-SF Build Kit as well as freely pair them with any other DJI air unit compatible drone.
This starter kit includes the HD-SF Build Kit, DJI Goggles, Batteries, Charger, and Tools. Perfect for anyone with a DJI FPV Combo that is looking to transition to a freestyle quad and save some money.
Included in this kit:
SF DIY Build Kit (choose your frame)
- DJI Digital FPV Remote Controller
- 2 X Rotor Riot Fuel Cell - 4S 1500mAh 100C LiPo Battery
- M4AC 30W 2.5A 1-4S AC Smart Charger *Charger May Vary
- Rotor Riot Toolset
- Prop Tool
- 2 X J37 Props
- Premium Lanyard
If you've been thinking about getting into FPV drones and have been overwhelmed by all the components and different options, this is a great place to start. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to click the Support button on the bottom left of the screen and our support agents will get back to you as soon as possible.
Drone Building has never been easier!
The HD-SF Solder Free Build Kit is quick and easy to assemble, and comes ready to go with ZERO soldering or programming required - simply build the frame, plug all the components together, and you’re ready to fly!
- ZERO Soldering: Everything is 100% plug-n-play, the MR30 Quick Connection System makes assembly a breeze and removes the need for any soldering!
ZERO Programming: No Betalight or ESC programming required, all of the MR-30 T-motor Stacks will be pre-flashed with the latest version of betaflight and BLheli and will also include a complete Betaflight Tune and Configuration Setup. Pre-programmed to work on either 4s or 6s batteries.
- Recommended Battery:
- Assembly Time: ~30 minutes - 2 hours
View the HD1-SF Build Guide Here!
Get your replacement parts here!
Available GoPro Mounts:
Input Voltage: 12v-25-2v (3-6S)
BEC: 5V/2A, 10V 2A
Dimensions: 37mm x 37mm
Mounting Holes: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
Firmware Target: TMOTORF7 (Betaflight)
MR30 Connectors with 77mm wire length
Continuous current: 4*55A
Burst current: 4*75A
BEC Output: 10V @2.0A
Weight: 17.3g (Including Heatsink)
MR30 SF - T-motor F4 HD + F55a BLheli32 stack
- MR30 SF - Hypetrain Freestyle 2306 2450kv motors (19mm wire length)
- DJI FPV Air Unit System with DJI 720P 120FPS Camera
- 2 sets of HQ Juicy J37 4.9x3.7x3 Props
You Will Need:
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Terms and Conditions
Here at Rotor Riot, we are committed to providing our customers with the utmost best customer care! Our terms and conditions document is in place to ensure that our customers have the best experience. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department.
We can ship to most addresses in the world with some exceptions. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Each shipping option has a different level of insurance against package loss, theft or damage.
- Free Shipping - Not Insured
- USPS First Class - Not Insured
- USPS Priority - Insured up to $100
- UPS - Insured up to $100
- DHL - Insured
If you are placing an order outside of the USA, customs taxes, fees, or duties may apply. These are the responsibility of the customer. Rotor Riot is not responsible for any customs taxes, fees or duties.
The Free Shipping option applies to all products, except if your order includes batteries, as they need to be shipped via a Ground method.
Orders for in-stock items, placed before 2 PM EST, Mondays through Fridays, are typically fulfilled the same day. Some circumstances, such as payment verification issues, system or inventory errors or events outside our control may delay the fulfillment process further.
If your order contains one or more items sold on a pre-order basis, the whole shipment will be delayed until the pre-order item becomes available.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
- Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the item description for an updated ETA.
- For any returns or refund requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- You may return new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. Please remember to request an RMA prior to sending the purchased item back.
- The customer covers shipping cost unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
- Refunds will be awarded after we receive the goods and confirm all is in order. Due to the nature of the hobby, we will not accept any aircraft or products that show that they were damaged by the customer.
- All custom made to order drones have a 25% restocking fee.
- If an order is returned because the customer refuses to pay import fees, they are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Once a refund is approved the correct amount will be refunded to the same account used upon checkout.
- For any cancellation requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Cancellation Order Authorization (COA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- If we have not created a shipping label for your order you may request a COA.
- Custom made drones and Pre-Orders sales are final no order cancellations will be allowed.
- We have removed the Local Pickup option from our shipping options to minimize our staff’s exposure.
- All of our fulfillment staff and drone technicians are required to wear protective masks and follow proper hygiene procedures while fulfilling orders and handling products.
- Disinfecting wipes and gels are readily available at each of our staff’s workstations.
- In the case our staff were to show symptoms related to the disease, they will be required to take sick leave until any health risks have been cleared up.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.